Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gakuen Hetalia~!

Go down 
+2
Romano
America
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
America
The Hero :D
America

PP : 49319

Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

(I've been waiting a while to make this 8D)

Gakuen Hetalia translates into Hetalia Academy, which is basically what it is! All the countries to go school :3 which makes for an interesting RP. Have fun~!

Students:

Italy: RPed by Italy
Japan: RPed by Canada
Germany
America: RPed by America
England: RPed by England
France
Russia: RPed by Russia
China: RPed by Russia
Canada: RPed by Canada
Romano: RPed by Canada
Greece
Sealand
Latvia: RPed by Iceland
Estonia
Lithuana
Poland: RPed by Poland
Norway
Sweden: RPed by Sweden
Denmark
Finland: RPed by Russia
Iceland: RPed by Iceland
Spain: RPed by Russia

OC students:

Greenland: RPed by America
Chidani: RPed by Canada
New World: RPed by Russia
Virgin Islands: RPed by England
Ardente Sud/South Pole: RPed by America
Gilido Nord/North Pole: RPed by Canada

Teachers:

Austria: Music teacher (RPed by Austria)
North Korea: Geography teacher (RPed by Canada)
Australia: History Teacher (RPed by America)

If I am missing any characters you want up, please tell me, and if you want to RP a character, also tell me, and if you want to switch one of your characters into a student or teacher, tell me pleeeaaasseeeeee! By the way, you can stop RPing a character whenever you want ;)

Enjoy~!

~America
Amery\'s stamp :3

Last edited by America on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:21 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com

AuthorMessage
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PP : 49735

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:53 pm

~Matthew Williams~

I secretly smirked. I had not only been practicing singing Soul Sister, but several others to make a mash up. Arthur better be as good as a player as I think he is, or he's going to get lost. "You're sweet moonbeams, the smell of you in every single dream I dream..." I snapped my fingers, signaling the band to switch their playing slightly. Of course, the whole thing had been planned beforehand. "Your salty skin and how it mixes in with mine. The way it feels to be, completely intertwined... Ohhh, blast your soul you've got your head in the clouds you made a fool out of you and you're bringin' me dowwwwn. She made your heart melt but... You're just a cannibal and I'm afraid I won't get out alive! No I won't sleep tonight... Ohhh, ooh, I am in misery,there ain't nobody who can comfort me tonight, tonight, tonight." 

The song seemed like a mess of songs, but it actually sounded fairly well. "And we could've had it aaaalll, rollin' in the deeeep. You had my heart and soul inside of your hand and you played it to my heart... It beats for you so listen close. This melody was meant for you, so sing along to my stereo~ oh, oh, oh, - oh oh oh - hey hey hey, you, and me just keep playing it cool and now it's time to make a move!" 

I knew I was probably confusing the poor guy, but I had heard that the best couple at the dance got free air tickets to Europe, but hotels weren't covered. Still, air fare cost like a thousand dollars or something crazy... I could always just stay with Arthur's family.

~Gilido Nord~

I shrugged. I had never been at many dance parties, except for when Ardente dragged me and force me to go to some, insisting I learn how to be  more social. "Kind of, but I suppose the annual school dance has always been this big. I only heard some things about it from Ardente. She goes pretty much every year, and bugs me into bringing a date. I've been to some of her parties, but none of then are as big as this." I paused as Matthew switched through songs. "What is this mash up of random songs...?"

[[OOC: Aaanndd that's why you shouldn't have me make a mash up or write songs. But I did one cuz it'd be boring if I just typed the lyrics of Soul Sister.]]
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PP : 46407

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:27 pm

~Arthur Kirkland~

I was doing well until Matthew switched songs on me. He did this several times, and for the ones I didn't recognize I had to improvise. It sounded good, even if sometimes my chords didn't quite match up properly. It still sounded good though. When we finished our performance some of the students began cheering. "We're just the music. You can thank my boyfriend for his wonderful singing." I handed the guitarist his instrument back, and it was only then that I realized what had slipped out of my mouth. Bollocks. I hope he didn't hear me.

~Abigail Kirkland-Jones~

"Well as long as there's music, let's dance." I took Nord's hand and pulled him closer to the middle of the floor, where I did a horrible imitation of the waltz's dance steps. I sped it up of course though. I didn't actually know any fast dances, so that was the best I could do. I spun him around when Matthew got to a line from Stereo Hearts. "So sing along to my stereo." I sang along, giggling slightly. When I pulled him closer I smiled. "Thank you for taking me. You've already made my day a million times better."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:54 am

~Matthew Williams~

I handed the microphone back to the singer as the DJ called to the whole crowd, "Let's give it up for Matthew Williams and his boyfriend Arthur Kirkland for their wonderful mash-up!" All of the students started cheering loudly, and Arthur said something I didn't quite catch as he handed the guitar back to the main guitarist. As I climbed off the stage, I turned to him. "Oh, did you say something?" I asked curiously, not really minding if he didn't want to tell.

~Gilido Nord~

I started laughing. "Hey, I think you're better at dancing than me!" I exclaimed as Abigail did some horrendous dance that wasn't even remotely close to the waltz. I joined her, and my waltz wasn't much better. It was more like the Time Warp and the Chicken Dance put together. "You, and me just keep playing it cool and now it's time to make a move!" I sang when the Light Up The World part came on. I took Abigail's hand and spun her around a little. I didn't know much about dancing and stuff, other than what Ardente had taught me.
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:10 pm

[[OOC: Sorry late reply - got a gazillionthousandquintpilleon drawings to do Embarrassed

Just finished most. :\'D]]

~Milak Inuksson~

"C'mon, Mary!" I exclaimed to her, at the same time pulling Alfred away from the television. "It's eight oh five, and we're going to be late for the dance, and we'll have to be stuck in our dorms, watching reruns of Big Bang Theory! Though that won't be too bad... we should still go to the dance!" Big Bang Theory was actually my most favourite T.V show ever, but... we should really go to the dance, right? I made my way to the door. "Well, I'm going, and you can make up your minds i f you really want."

~Alfred F. Jones~

"But dude! This is the episode where Sheldon pops in at random times to say 'Bazinga' at Leonard and his friends! Don't ya wanna see it, bro?" I cried, following him out the door with my date, Ardente. "Duuuuude!"
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:26 pm

~Abigail Kirkland-Jones~

"Better than you?" I asked in surprise as he spun me. "I'm horrible at fast dances. You're good though." I stopped and clapped when Matthew and Arthur finished and left the stage. An idea entered my mind and I smiled at Nord. "Do you want to go up there and perform? I think it would be fun. It'd be better than our dancing, that's for sure."

~Arthur Kirkland~

"No, I didn't say anything." Blasted DJ saying it too... "How long did it take you to come up with that?" I asked, changing the topic to his song as we exited the stage. We stepped out onto the dance floor among the other students and I glanced back at the door. Milak and Alfred were late. If they didn't arrive soon they would be locked out. Oh nevermind them. I took Matthew's hand and began to do a simple slow dance with him since the music had momentarily quieted down. I knew other dances, but I wasn't sure if he did.
Back to top Go down
Russia
You shall become with, da?
Russia

PP : 49860

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:20 pm

~Mary Thompson~

I turned off the TV "Is it something I said..." I said a bit quitely. I was a bit of of a quite speaker anyways. "I guess I should change into my dress" I grabbed my dress and went into the bathroom. It was a black tube-top dress with white on the top and bottom of it. I liked it a lot....But it was very showy. I grabbed a jacket and a black purse as accessories. I put a black bracelet and climbed into my black high heels. I walked out of the bathroom and looked in the mirrior. Something's missing.... I took out my bow and put in my black one. Much better! I looked in the mirror. I had gone with a black-and-white theme. I started walking out and headed to the gym. I'll just find Milak at the dance.
Back to top Go down
http://blaze3006.deviantart.com/
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:04 pm

~Gilido Nord~

"Me?" I gasped in surprise. "Go up and perform? B-but Abby... I don't even have any talents! I can't sing or dance or anything else! I suppose I can play the piano, but it's not very good. And my singing is terrible. I don't even know what song to sing OR play!" I wasn't actually that bad at singing or playing the piano, but it was just excuses. I actually had stage fright, though I didn't want to admit it to anyone. All I could picture in my head was getting up on stage and doing something stupid like trip over my own laces or face plant or worse... What if I lost my voice while I was singing, or play a note wrong? And then become the laughing stock of the school for the rest of the year? No, I couldn't do it.

~Matthew Williams~

"Eh?" I glanced at Arthur. "The whole performance? Oh..." I blushed brightly, and hoped he couldn't see it in the dark gym. "I-it was really nothing... you know... It took me like a couple of months to do it, and I wasn't expecting to do it ever. It was just that... that..." I paused. "That when I heard the rumour that the school might give two free air tickets to anywhere in Europe for the best couple... I wanted to... just do something special, for once in my life. No high grades, or that boring stuff. J-just a memory to hold on to for once..."

I fell silent, realizing what I had said seemed pretty self-centered, and my eyes started watering at the mistake. Oh maple... does he hate me now? Will he break up with me? "B-but I guess if you don't like me anymore... you can just break up! N-no complicated talking, just a simple 'sorry I want to break up', okay?! I'm sorry I'm self-centered and never got what I wanted in my life! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" I pulled away, tears streaming down my face now, and ran into the mob of slow dancing couples, quickly hidden. No one seemed to notice me, because apparently I must turn invisible or something. Good. I didn't want to face Arthur, and I could just pretend for the rest of the day that I was some person who had lost their date in the middle of the dancing. That's what happens to a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:09 pm

~Milak Inuksson~

I made it to the gym right before the prefects closed the doors, and stopped them. "Can you wait for a little while? Our dates are coming... and no, Alfred and I are NOT a couple." I frowned at the older students. Sure, most of the academy kids were gay, instead of straight, but it wasn't right to jump to conclusions. "Yeah, well, at least mine's coming... Oh, never mind, Al, I see Ardente coming too." I pointed down the hallway, quickly changing my point to a wave. "C'mon, Mary! They're gonna close soon!" I called.

~Ardente Sud~

I followed after Mary, and ran over to Milak and Alfred. "Hey~!" I exclaimed, smiling, as I reached them. "Oh, you got them to hold the doors open? How nice~!" I went over to Alfred, grabbing his arm and tugging him towards the gym. "Well, we better get going, right?" I suggested, concealing the ugrency in my voice under a layer of flirtyness. I had done this for many years, and had experience. Don't be too flirty, or the guys will think it's fake, but don't be too sharp or else they'll be repelled. Easy.

~Alfred F. Jones~

"Um... yeah. Just wait for Mary, kay?" I said, blushing deep red. I hadn't gone to many of the dances, and skipped last years. I didn't know how to play the couples game just yet. "Can we just act, like, normally? No flirtyness, no manly guy or whatevers?" I asked her, knowing it would sound kind of weird to her, with me always being the hero. But, a hero has a to have some breaks, right?
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:54 pm

~Mary Thompson~

"I'm coming!" I said "One can only run so fast in heels! Being a girl isn't easy, y'know!" I was uhh...."Bouncing"....a bit. It could be worse...Erik could be here. I wouldn't dare guess what it'd be like going to the dance with him. We'd all be kissing our lived goodbye instead of our dates. When I got there I put on the jacket. "Okay...I'm here!" I smiled, hiding how scared I am to be around most other people. I have a hard time trusting most people, but I can act like I'm not asocial. You'd be surprised how much and what I've lied about throughout my life. Just smile and be shy, works every time.
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:26 pm

[[OOC: Erik...? o.O]]

~Milak Inuksson~

"Mm hm." I tried to think nothing of the whole girl thing, because no guys had a single clue about girls, but we tried to act like it. "So, ready? I think there's a lot happening in there. I think I just head Matthew singing some random love song mash up, and I'd bet a dollar that it was Arthur playing the guitar. If we hurry up, maybe we can request some song." I then smiled evilly. "Like our favourite song, Misery, by Maroon 5." The whole 'Misery' song joke started when Mary and I first met, and I was singing it. Ten minutes later, we bumbed into each other again, and I was still singing it, and she joked about how it was the only song I knew. I told her that it was my favourite, but she didn't listen.

[[OOC: Ohohoho DAT song.]]
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:54 pm

((OOC: It can be spelled liked that! >:U

I'll probably change it sometime))

~Mary Thompson~

"Please...no Misery....anything but Misery" I said. "There's a world of songs in this world. I suggest picking a different one" I probably will never welcome that song with open arms. He knows I don't like it. He probably does that to make me annoyed or show a weak spot. "I'm not really one for that song." I looked around and tried to change our current topic to something else "It's odd to have a dance at this time, is it not?"
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:35 pm

[[OOC: No, seriously. Who's Erik!??!]]

~Milak Inuksson~

"Aww... I know you love it so." I teased, walking into the gym. "You know, the dance goes on for the whole day until twelve o'clock at night. Weird, right? I suppose we can last..." I paused. "Hmm... Stereo Hearts? Animal? Moves Like Jagger? Do you have a certain favourite you'd like me to sing?" I said as I smiled even more.
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:21 pm

~Arthur Kirkland~

"Matthew!" I reached out to pull him back but he was lost in the crowd. Damn it! I ran off in the direction he had gone, trying to find him. So many people. I wasn't claustrophobic in the slightest (although I should be considering some of the stunts my brothers pulled on me as children), but it was unnerving. How was I going to find an unnoticed person in this large a crowd?

I made my way through the tightly pakced people, looking for anyone that resembled Matthew. I spotted Alfred and few other students I recognized, but not Matthew. I spent at least ten minutes looking, until I finally found him near the back wall with several people who seemed to be scanning the crowd from the sidelines. Clever, very clever. Hide yourself among the ones who lost track of their partners.

I made my way over and leaned against the wall next to him. "Don't run off like that. I might not be able to find you again." My tone was a little forceful when I said that, so I made it softer in hope that he wouldn't think I was angry. "Matthew, I'm not mad at you. Wanting to go somewhere doesn't make you self-centered. I want to visit North America, I want my brothers to stop harassing me, I want my parents to understand me, and I would love it if people actually ate my cooking. Does that make me self-centered? No. It means I've got some goals to achieve, same as yourself."

I looked down at the floor, unable to face him when I said my next sentence. "And being as you're the first..." I'll have to get used to this word eventually. "The first boyfriend I've ever had, I'd like it if I didn't lose you so quickly."

~Abigail Kirkland-Jones~

"Oh, okay. It's all right if you don't want to." Nord seemed so embrassed, so I decided not to pry. Mention of the piano intrigued me though. I could play the cane flute very well, and was pretty good with a tambourine, but unless you counted makeshift intruments that was about it. I went back to dancing with him, this time a slow simple one so I wouldn't fail miserably. "I think it's fine if you don't have any talents to use on stage. Everyone is special in a different way."

Last edited by England on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:22 pm

((OOC: Yukon))

~Mary Thompson~

"No." I said "Besides why would you need my opinion? I don't think you'd even listen!" I said "Man...I'm kinda thirsty...I should get something to drink" I knew telling him a song to sing with give him some odd type of advantage. Whatever it was, it couldn't be good and would annoy me. I adjusted the bow in my hair.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:47 pm

~Matthew Williams~

"You weren't supposed to find me!" I snapped. "But I guess it turned out that you were better at finding Waldo in a world of Waldos when you were younger than I was!" "Besides, if you ever wanted to visit North America you could've just asked Alfred to go with you, because he's probably the one you wanted in the first place! Why, I bet he would've asked you out before if he knew you weren't straight! It's not my fault that he decides to be a bio and changes dates every single time he gets bored with one!"

I was almost shouting at this point, and several people were starting to stare at me. "I-I thought we could go far... So far. But I suppose we won't if it always turns out like this." And with that magical ability that Canadians had, I relaxed, not angry. "Oh, Arthur, you're gonna go far, kid." I paused, letting the words sink in. "And now you'll lead the way, show the light of day, nice work you did! You're gonna go far, kid! Trust, deceived!"

I took Arthur by the hand and pulled him into the thong of students who had stopped to watch. Now even the band had stopped playing, and the only noise was my singing. So I sang louder. "With a thousand lies and a good disguise hit 'em right between the eyes, hit 'em right between the eyes! When you walk away, nothing more to say, see the lightning in your eyes, see 'em running for their lives!" I finished off the song, and let go of Arthur. "You're lucky I'm Canadian. If I had been any other, you'd not be in a good situation." I winked at him, then pulled him in by the shirt and kissed him.

~Gilido Nord~

I noticed that Abigail was guessing that I was nervous. "Well, I'm just a little scared if I make a mistake while playing the piano, that Professor Edelstein will come running up to me, and scold me for playing it wrong." I laughed. Then I stopped when I realized that it was dead silent in the gym, except for a single voice. Matthew's. I looked over to see the Canadian singing "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid". What in the world is he doing? At the end, his kissed the startled Brit. That's one way to get your date to either love you again or to think you're mentally crazy. Or both.

[[OOC: I couldn't have him be mad FOREVER. Or sad. Cuz if I did, I'd like, explode. >P Though I can RP such emotions, I prefer not staying in them.

And, yes, Canadians do change moods pretty fast. Or at least, I do.]]
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:52 pm

~Arthur Kirkland~

Why on Earth was he so mad at me?! He was the one who had left for no good reason! I was about to shout back at him, but the band stopped playing. If there was one thing I knew about dances it was to shut up if the music stopped, or risk everyone in the room hearing you. I stayed quiet, but Matthew just kept going, despite several people now staring at us. Then he got more upset than angry, but he was still shouting. Go far? Go far with what? Hurting people's feelings without even knowing? Apparently I'm really good at that. And now even my thoughts are getting snarky at me. Great.

When he started singing I was rather surprised, but the hurt sunk in more when he hit the line 'trust decieved'. And then he grabbed me and dragged me through the crowd. By now everyone was staring at us, but I didn't break free of his grip. I was curious about what the hell he was doing. Where was he possibly going with this? And was he upset or pissed off? I couldn't tell.

He continued singing, but when he finished he said I was lucky he was Canadian. Did that mean he wasn't mad at me after all? I was going to ask when he grabbed my shirt, yanked me close and kissed me. Shocked would be an understatement. When he finished I grabbed his arm and said, "Matthew, you were a total git back there. But I still like you." Then I kissed him back. For our first argument as a couple, that had gone rather well.

~Abigail Kirkland-Jones~

"He is a little obsessive with the piano, but I doubt he'd scold you very much. He's not that rude." I told Nord, hoping it would make him less nervous. Professor Edelstein did seem scary at first, but he was a nice person. I stopped to listen when I realized the music had stopped and the song I was hearing was Matthew's voice. Wait, hadn't Matthew left the stage already? I looked over where Nord was staring and saw that the usually quiet Canadian was shouting the lyrics at Arthur. Then he kissed big brother. I was confused. I squeezed Nord's hand and whispered, "I hope we never have an argument. As much as I like music I don't need it shouted at me." in an attempt to bring a little humor to the akward situation.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:54 am

~Gilido Nord~

I agreed, smiling. "No music sounds good when you scream it at the top of your lungs, not even if the lyrics are so fitting... And that -" I pointed in the couple's direction, "-has got to be the most musical argument I have ever seen. I'm sure Professor Edelstein would be proud, knowing that his anger is Chopin and all. Sort of." I seriously needed to lay off the Roderich jokes. They were starting to get old.

~Matthew Williams~

I smiled, not caring to find out what 'git' meant. I had heard him yell it at Alfred plenty of times, so I didn't think it would be a wise decision to do so.  "Then get used to the mood swings. They're rather frequent." Only then did I realize the music was still stopped and everyone was staring at us. I paused, returning for a few moments back to my nervous, solitary self. That won't help! "H-have we got the audience..." I took a big breath, and shouted at the DJ to turn the music back on. Surprised, he turned on the first song that he had ready - an instrumental of That's Not My Name. Dumb DJ. I thought, and stepped on to the stage, snagging the microphone from the singer, who was still in shock, and started singing. Apparently no one was prepared for this kind of situation.

"Four letter word just to get me along
It's a difficulty and I'm biting on my tongue and I
I keep stalling, keeping me together
People around gotta find something to say now."

I passed the microphone to Arthur, hinting to him it should be a duet.
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:36 am

~Alfred F. Jones~

Well that's a shocker. I watched as the whole entire gymnasium went dead silent, and a loud voice rang out, singing the song "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid". At the "Dance, dance" part, Matthew inserted "Arthur". Typical. I watched the rest, hoping Ardente didn't mind the fact that I was watching Matthew instead  of her. A quick glance told me that she wasn't paying attention to me either. It was really surprising, to see your very quiet little brother to be singing - no wait, I take that back, shouting the lyrics of some random song at their date during a dance where everyone had gone quiet. Just... Impossible. Yet here it was happening, in front of my eyes.

At the end of the song, Matthew grabbed Arthur and kissed him, winning some gasps and 'aw's from the crowd. I instinctively rolled my eyes, used to Francis getting that reaction from the girls whenever he flirted with them. Except Matthew's love wasn't fake. Now, I'm no romance lover, but I squeezed Ardente's hand and muttered to her "They're so cute together." When she smiled, I knew that she agreed with me. Finally, some one who thought the same. Perhaps she could become my sidekick in the future or something in the future. That'd be pretty cool.

A shout from Matthew commanding the DJ to put on music jolted me from my thoughts, and he put on the instrumental of "That's Not My Name". Unprepared amateur. You're supposed to have some sort of upbeat song or love song after moments like these. Matthew, noticing that it was an instrumental too, grabbed the microphone and started singing, and after the first verse, passed it off to Arthur for him to sing the third one. When Arthur did first respond, I snatched the microphone from him and sang his part.

"Holding back, everyday the same
Don't wanna be a loner
Listen to me, oh no
I never say anything at all
But with nothing to consider they forget my name.
Ame, ame, ame, ame."

I gave it back to Arthur, with a comment about being faster or else he was going to miss his parts.

~Milak Inuksson~

I waited until the whole Matthew and Arthur argument had finished until I replied. I was already too used to those kind of things, with five brothers who were constantly fighting. "Oh, I'd sing it, and annoy you constantly with it." I winked at her. "Anyhoo, you're thirsty too? Wanna go to the refreshment table to see what kind of drinks are there?" I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:47 am

~Mary Thompson~

"Sure" I said and went to the refreshment table. I sorta wonder why I agreed to come to the dance with him, of all people. Probably because all the men here are either gay or a villain in disguise. I looked around. "Everyone seems to be having a good time, minus the big arguement." I said

(OOC:If anyone sees the YGOTAS reference you are awesome))

Last edited by Russia on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Romano
"Chigiii!"
Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Default4
Romano

PP : 48278

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:00 pm

Austria:

Austria stomped back onto the campus on the school with his arm in a cast, and a pissed off look on his face, that clearly read ' Don't you dare mess with me'.

(this is how i feel right now xD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsworld.com/forum
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:14 pm

~Kiku Honda~

I had been shifting through piles of requests and complaints that were on the table in front of me in the common room. I decided I should finish off my Student Council duties, seeing that I wasn't going to the school dance. Yang commented that I should get some fresh air, and I shook my head. "You're going to et a headache!" He complained, and  after minutes of nagging, I reluctantly finished my herbal tea and tidied up my work space, then got up and walked out of the room.

As I went out of the school, I thought that maybe taking a little break wouldn't be that bad. Besides, someone else would've probably drag me out sooner or later, most likely Alfred. I looked around the campus, and saw an unhappy looking Edelstein walking towards the school. Curious, I walked over. "P-professor, excuse me for asking, but are feeling okay?" I asked, noticing he had a cast on one arm. Did Gilbert give him more trouble?
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:45 pm

~Arthur Kirkland~

We're going to be the talk of the school when this is over. The DJ wasn't thinking when he put the music back on. Wrong genre you twit. Not to mention it was an instrumental. I sighed, rather annoyed, when Matthew dragged me back on stage. He sang the first verse and handed the microphone to me, but I just stood there. I didn't have stage fright, but I hadn't expected to be doing this. I stuttered in surprise and Alfred came up and stole the mic, singing my part for me. When he handed it back he told me to ba faster. I glared at him and smacked his shoulder with it as he walked off.

I waited for the music to get to the right part and then began singing the chorus. When I finished that part I handed the microphone back to Matthew. "Don't assume I know the song. I've only heard this once. You're lucky I remembered it."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:59 pm

~Matthew Williams~

Winking -probably for like the millionth time-, I sang my part.

They call me 'quiet'
But I'm a riot
Mary-Jo-Lisa
Always the same
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name."

Thinking for a couple of moments, I took the backup singer's mike as well, and tossed it Arthur, in case he was having second thoughts.

The next part came up, and without thinking about the lyrics, I sang it as well.

"I miss the catch if they through me the ball
I'm the last kid standing up against the wall
Keep up, falling, these heels they keep me boring
Getting glammed up and sitting on the fence now."

[[OOC: ... Wink wink wink wink o.e

Everyone's winking.]]
Back to top Go down
Romano
"Chigiii!"
Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Default4
Romano

PP : 48278

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:18 pm

~Austria~

Austria looked at Japan and though, Well i could have been Prussia, for all I know. . . "I was walking to my car (they have cars, right? xD) near the football field, and some idiot ran into me and broke my arm" He spat.

Last edited by Austria on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsworld.com/forum
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:14 pm

[[OOC:  I suppose they have cars...
*evil smile*

Mine shall have their licenses 8D]]

~Kiku Honda~

"Hmm... Very interesting. I take it that it was rather recently, right?" I asked, remember hearing something about a car crash. "So, I take it that you canceled the piano concert tomorrow... That's a shame. I was really looking forward to it." I paused for a few moments, thinking of what to say next. "Well, if you have nothing planned, you can always come and have some tea with me." I smiled at Professor Edelstein.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia~!
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next