Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Russia
You shall become with, da?
Russia

PP : 48160

Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Empty
PostSubject: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:11 pm

Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Lucky_10

Lucky Hetalia
A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP

--

Characters:

Lucky Star:
Akira Kogami (Played by Russia)
The Izumi Family (Played by Russia)
Kagami Hiiragi (Played by America)
Miyuki Takara (Played by Canada)

Hetalia:
Russia (Played by Russia)
America (Played by America)
Canada (Played by Canada)

--

Plot:

The APH characters go into the world of Lucky Star. Konata, who remembers them from the Hotel rp, shows them off. The plot should probably make itself continue as we go on.

OPEN!

~Russy Russy\'s stamp :3

Last edited by Russia on Fri May 18, 2012 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://blaze3006.deviantart.com/
America
The Hero :D
America

PP : 47619

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:26 pm

[[OOC: Yay startz~]]

~America~

"Uhhh... I'm off shift again. See ya later peops!" I exclaimed, smiling and waving at the other staff members. Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone run out of the hotel towards another building outside. Curious, I followed them, and went inside right behind. The interior of the place was pitch black, which was very unusual. "Why's it so dark in here?" I asked to no one. All of a sudden, there was a loud bang and the room started spinning, throwing me backwards. "Hey!" The room continued to spin until a few minutes later, when a glowing door appeared. "Finally... I was goin' to get sick otherwise..." I walked to the door and outside, where instead of the city, there was a whole new town. "Wowzers..."
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PP : 48035

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:34 pm

[[OOC: Congrats XD]]

~Canada~

A-America! Where are you going?" I had also been off shift, and strolling around the hotel when America had suddenly announced he was going and took off. Is he trying to chase someone or what? I thought as I ran after him. "Al! Be careful of the cars! You're seriously going to get severely injured one of these days!" I shouted after him, but the words were clearly lost as he continued to run on. He went into on of the buildings I had never seen before. I tagged along, a little intimidated by it. "A-America?" I stuttered, noticing the inside was all black. "W-where are - Ahh!" The room started spinning rapidly, and I fell, landing on America. "S-sorry!" He seemed to ignore me, and headed to some light. It was a door. "Wait for me!" I called after him. When I reached him, we weren't in the city anymore. "Um...."
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:39 pm

~Konata Izumi~

I was watching the newest Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged on my ipod. I'm glad a new episode came out. I thought they would never make another one. I heard America and Canada's voice and turned my head to their voices. "America? A-America! Canada's here too" I ran to America and glomped him. I had remebered them from when I was at the hotel. I hope they haven't forgotten about me! It's be wierd if they didn't. A random girl hugging them...
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:43 pm

~America~

"Oh, bro, ya came too?" I glanced behind me at the Canadian. "Cool, cuz -" I was suddenly knocked over by some random girl with blue hair. "He-eyyy!" I cried, then looked at her. "Yo, are ya the gal from our hotel?" I asked, gently pushing her off. "Konata or somethin'? Am I right? Where are we... anyway? Some sort of alternate universe?" I looked around the place again. "I don't recognize it..."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:50 pm

~Canada~

"Yeah, I came... someone had to come and watch over you..." He's so childish... A familiar looking girl came running towards us, hug-tackling America to the ground. "Oh... salut, Konata. Nice to see you..." I smiled shyly. "Are we... in your world?" I questioned, also peering at the houses and scenery around us.

~Miyuki Takara~

"Konata! Where are you going?" I watched as the blue haired girl came running by me. "Are you late for something?" I asked, trying to keep in pace with her speed. I was pretty athletic, so I could almost match her speed. I looked ahead of us and spotted two strangers, one of which got glomped by Konata. These two look sort of familiar... maybe they're from one of her animes?
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:55 pm

~Konata Izumi~

"Konata Izumi" I said "Yes, Canada, you're in my world, Japan. I need to show you off to my friends. They didn't believe me when I said I was at your hotel. My dad has the photos from the hotel in his room. You guys need a place to stay, you can stay with me and my dad. He would love to have you guys at our house." I said. Now to glomp Canada. I glomped Canada. I turned my head to the pink-haired girl by us. "Oh hey, Miyuki! This is Canada. The other one is America."
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:04 pm

~Kagami Hiiragi~

I was walking towards Konata's house to get my notes back from her when I saw Miyuki following someone. I discovered her standing near Konata and two other people. I heard her introduce them as Canada and America. "Konata! I need those notes back!" I scowled, then turned to the new people. "Oh, and hello to you too. I'm Kagami, Konata's friend who always has to lend her notes." I said grumpily. "Seriously, Konata. You have had them for over a week now, and I need them back for the test I'm studying for."

~America~

"Your dad? The dude who wanted all the pictures?" I cocked my head. "Hm... okay... I suppose that'll be okay." I sighed, not wanting to tell her how I was expecting some sort of heroic house. "So these are, like, some of your friends?" I asked, looking at the others. "Cool~!" I smiled at them. "I am the totally heroic hero, Alfred F. Jones! If ya really can't remember that... I'm America. Glad to meet ya."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:09 pm

~Canada~

"Ack!" I got tackled by Konata. "Um... please warn me when you're going to do that... I don't want anyone to get injured..." Or scared to death. I turned to some girls arriving. "O-o-h..." I blushed bright red, not used to all the attention. "I-I'm Canada... nice to meet you, Kagami and Miyuki." I shot America an angry look when he did his little "I'm the hero" speech. "America, they don't care that you're the hero, so please -" I stopped immediately when I noticed everyone staring. "-quit it..." I said quietly.

~Miyuki Takara~

"Oh, really? From that Hetalia show that you shows me yesterday?" I asked. "That is really cool! I knew you showed us the pictures and all, but I didn't really believe it." I said, then faced the two characters. "Hi, I'm Miyuki Takara, but you probably already know that. I'm glad we met!" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:29 pm

~Konata Izumi~

I came out my glomp and turned to Kagami "I need to borrow the notes for a few more days. I was playing on WoW all week and I need to copy your notes so I can pull off an all-nighter before the test." I said then turned to the countries standing before me. "I was about to go home. I was gonna buy a manga, but then I realised I already had it. I have so much manga at home. Anyways, lets head home. Yui-sama could be at the bar. She likes to crash at our place. I need to warn you, she's kinda crazy when she gets drunk. Lets go!" I walked the direction towards home.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:36 pm

~Canada~

"O-okay..." I followed Konata. "W-whatever you did say... I suppose we have nothing else to do..." I looked at the people and houses and other things around us. I tried to smile and act friendly when ever I caught someone's eye, but the majority of them squealed loudly and took their cameras out to take pictures. "Um.... uh... do we have fans or something?" I asked, feeling self conscious.

~Miyuki Takara~

I followed right behind. "Yes, there's plenty of Hetalia fans around. Just ignore the pictures. They probably think you're a cosplayer." I paused. "A very good cosplayer." I added, winking. "Anyways, Konata, I really don't think you should do all-nighters. I heard that they're bad for your health."
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:10 pm

~Konata Izumi~

"Dont worry Miyuki, I do this on every test I have and I always manage to pass every one." I winked at Miyuki, then turened to America and Canada "Yeah, you guys look like great cosplayers, even your art style changed" I said "You guys look just like us! I'm surprized Kagami hasn't screamed at the paparazzi to leave. I think she did that for Tsukasa once, I think. I wasn't there."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:28 pm

~Canada~

I looked at myself. "Wow, you're right. I'm like... What does Japan call it... Chibi-ish!" I said. "It feels so weird..." I tried to smile for all the pictures. "So... How much does this happen anyway? That some random character comes and appears here?" I asked. "And... Are we almost there yet?" I knew I was probably sounding a little childish, but I didn't care.

~Miyuki Takara~

"I know you've done it many times before but can you try studying for once?" I sighed. "And as for how frequent this is... Well, every once in a while, but when it does happen, it's quite the event. Sometimes the character has to dress up so they would attract less attention." I smiled. "It depends on the case. Some characters aren't popular enough to create such disturbance. And we're almost there, so don't worry."
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:39 pm

[[OOC: CANY.

WHY DAT ICON? and I\'m not quite s

I'm not putting mine... okay FINE.]]

~America~

"Whaaat? What do ya mean we look different?" I asked, then glanced at myself. "Woaah... never mind... never mind!" I caught a glimpse of all the people taking pictures, and started waving and smiling. "Yo, I can totally get use to this, ya know!" It doesn't matter if they think we're cosplayers or not! I don't get enough attention nowadays...

~Kagami Hiiragi~

I ran back to my friends after shouting at the photographers to leave. "Ugggh...! Can't ANYONE understand what 'go away' means anymore? Sheesh!" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms angrily. "And don't expect everyone to go oohing and ahing for long. You're bound to disguise yourself. If you attract more attention, we'll be protecting ourselves from fan-zombies!"
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:26 pm

[[OOC: *Changes icon too*]]

~Konata Izumi~

"Being tsundere, aren't we, Kagami? Typical Kagami" I said quitely, turning to America. "Yeah, it's actually really cool being in this art style. Although, I wonder why when we go to other worlds, we don't change, yet when people come to our world, they change. Something I'll have to look into, maybe later."
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:34 pm

[[OOC: Did everyone think I was really going to use the old one? XD

PFFTCH]]

~America~

"Once a chibi always a chibi?" I suggested hopefully. "Hm... naah. Sounds like somethin' England would say... speakin' of which, how long are we stayin' here anyway, and did anyone else follow us?" I thought about the idea of other countries here. England would be kind of funny and cute, especially when he got mad. France would be tolerated better as a chibi... Russia? Oh... maybe it'd best not to have a lot of chibi countries running around. Who knew who'd become one with Russia?

[[OOC: SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHIN' ENGLAND WOULD SAY
PFFTCH

I can't get enough of those icons PFFTCH

PFFTCH PFFTCH PFFTCH PFFTCH PFFTCH
PFFTCH]]

Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:05 pm

[[OOC: Quit with those icons already XDD]]

~Canada~

I sighed loudly. "Al, if you'd be observant for once in your life, you'd see that we're the only ones from our world here..." I rolled my eyes, annoyed. "And stop nagging about England and his sayings. At least he has proper grammar. And don't even get me started on your slang! Especially in the texts you send me. They're a total disgrace! Have you ever heard of the dictionnary or spell check? There's such things. And - and you're also a big pig when it comes to eating! You talk with your mouth full and you slurp everything, even if it's not a liquid! Not only that, but you never ever slow down when it comes to doing things. Why, I could probably write a whole entire thousand page book on things you have to improve on! And I should!" By the end of my rant, I was pratically yelling. Suddenly everyone was staring at us within a hundred metre radius.

[[OOC: I could continue... >3 *evil ranting mode engaged]]
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:33 pm

~Konata Izumi~

"Oh, Canada...You're such a wife, sometimes." I said with a laugh "Don't be so mean towards Al. He's only America. He doesn't know any better. This loud mouth of yours is extremely out of character! If you continue the fans' hearts will be sunk into a state of depression. You'll lose all your fangirls!" I circled both of them, being dramatic. With every sentence I said, there was some kind of motion to go with it.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:05 am

~Canada~

"Hey," I said, "I act like this a lot of times. You should see the arguments we have." I looked away, momentarily annoyed. "And what if I don't want to be in character? Not all cosplayers are." I hesitated, catching a glimpse at all of the dismayed fans. "Arrgh... These fans drive me to be shy, don't they... Fine... Fine..." And I thought it was going to all stop when we arrived. I put on what I assumed was the best blush I could, and started stuttering my words again. "B-but of c-course, A-America... You c-could always... Um.... I guess... T-talk to England... Yeah." It was pretty lame by my standards -I could do way better- but the fans were starting to get excited again. If I must... If I must. Then I noticed I had left Kikimiro at the hotel. I nearly face-palmed, but couldn't, as I was still putting on a show for everyone.

[[OOC: CANADA WENT OOC
CANADA WENT OOC
*tackled to the floor by angry fans*

...he does rant, in the argument with America, until America starts crying. Actually, until England tells him to stop XD but I suppose the fans want moe Canada... =P

Typical...

*still ranting mood*

Oh well.]]
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:40 pm

~America~

During Canada's rant, I had nearly started crying again, but when I saw the fans staring at us, I straightened up, eager to act like the hero. No one wanted a sobbing person to save them, did they? "Oh yeah? Well you're just a quiet stick in the mud that -" I was instantly silenced by a loud roar of disapproval from people watching. What is this freakish place, where others take Canada's side instead of mine? I thought miserably as I shut up. Konata started lecturing the Canadian on the fact he shouldn't act out of character or something like that. I wasn't paying that much attention, but I did notice that he started acting all shy again. I also discovered that we had stopped in front of a house. "Yo, is this your house or somethin'?" I asked.

[[OOC: BAAAAD CANY XD]]
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:57 am

~Canada~

"A-Al!" I began to protest. "I-I stopped, so please stop as w-well!" When shot a hundred displeased looks, I coughed loudly and looked away. "I-if they don't l-like me, th-their problem..." To be honest, now that I was getting large amounts of attention, I wasn't sure if I was liking it. Sure, I wanted to get noticed and all, but this was almost ridiculous. Actually, it was. The fans started running up to us and asking for pictures and such. "I-I'm terribly s-sorry... W-we're busy at the moment... Mais, nous reviendrons demain." At my unconscious French, a few people recoiled. "Q-quel? Did I do something w-wrong again?" I asked timidly. I heard mutters of reassurance from bigger fans to newer ones, "Don't worry, Canada's half French half English, remember?" They don't like me because I'm part French? There's nothing wrong with France! I thought angrily.

I was so busy thinking that I bumped into America, who had stopped walking. "Al!" I exclaimed in surprise, taking a step backwards. I looked up to see why he had stopped, and saw a house. "O-oh... Nous sommes ici..."

[[OOC: *tackled by more fans*
UGHHHH SORRY SORRY MORE FRENCH D:

But most Canadians have to learn French in school... The rest learn Anglais XD 

Translations...

Mais, nous reviendrons demain: "But, we will return tomorrow"

Quel: "What"

Nous sommes ici: "We are here"

Ah, French... So confusing, with all the verb congregating, je, tu, il, elle, qui, on, nous, vous, ils, elles and negatifs and mon/ton/son, ma/ta/sa, mes/tes/ses and even more...]]
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:24 pm

~Konata Izumi~

"Yup, this is the place." I said as I walked to the door. I knocked on the door "Daaad! Open up! I've brought a few friends! You haven't met them but you know who they are! I said loudly. After a long pause, there was no response. "He must be playing a videogame he can't pause. I'll just use my key." I took the key out of my pocket and unlocked the door. "Alright, we're home!" I walked into the house
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:43 pm

~Canada~

"W-won't he get a little suspicious? O-or he already used to this k-kind of stuff? W-well, if I came home one day with some characters from Japan's comics, and t-told... Oh... N-never mind." I said quietly as I followed. I didn't have a 'parent' for... Well, countries didn't really have them. Anyway, apparently Konata's dad heard me(somehow!) and there was the sound of a door unlocking, then some footsteps. And her dad lets these things happen? And play video games during them? I faintly recalled Konata saying something about her father being an otaku like her.
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:13 pm

~Sōjirō Izumi~

"Hey, Konata!" I said "Sorry I couldn't answer the door quicly. I'm playing that game you beat yesterday. I'm stuck on the boss. The Great Might Poo keeps throwing piece of himself at me"

~Konata Izumi~

"You need to throw the toilet paper into his mouth when he's holding a note. That boss is so easy!" I said "Anyways remember when I went to that hotel? The one where all the Hetalia characters worked? They came here! It's Canada and America!" I pointed at Canada and America

~Sōjirō Izumi~

"Thanks." I said and looked at the two countries "Canada, America, welcome to my home." I was trying to keep my innter fanboy inside
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:10 pm

~Canada~

"S-salut, monsieur." I greeted Konata's father, bowing respectfully. "I-I'm Canada. Comme ça - I mean, how are you? I-I apologise for my French. France raised me when I was younger... B-before him and England fought o-over me. I w-was the British Province of Canada f-for awhile, and now I h-have only been an official country for about one hundred and forty-f-four years." I explained, ignoring the fact he probably couldn't even hear me.

[[OOC: I hope I got the characters right XD

And Frenccchhh is contaaaagiousss *baseball'd* 

Salut monsieur: [pretty obvious] "Hi, sir" [I KNOW I SHOULD'VE DONE BONJOUR...]

Comme ça *va*: "How are you?"

I'm not sure if my historic facts are accurate, so don't count on them. *baseball'd again*

I'm probably making less sense by the minute. I mean, seriously, I just read a bunch of Doctor McNinja.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next