Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Russia
You shall become with, da?
Russia

PP : 48320

Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP - Page 2 Lucky_10

Lucky Hetalia
A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP

--

Characters:

Lucky Star:
Akira Kogami (Played by Russia)
The Izumi Family (Played by Russia)
Kagami Hiiragi (Played by America)
Miyuki Takara (Played by Canada)

Hetalia:
Russia (Played by Russia)
America (Played by America)
Canada (Played by Canada)

--

Plot:

The APH characters go into the world of Lucky Star. Konata, who remembers them from the Hotel rp, shows them off. The plot should probably make itself continue as we go on.

OPEN!

~Russy Russy\'s stamp :3

Last edited by Russia on Fri May 18, 2012 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://blaze3006.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
America
The Hero :D
America

PP : 47779

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:52 pm

~America~

"Oh, Matt... He probably doesn't care about your little history blah blahs. He's probably all excited cuz the hero is finally here!" I said dramatically, louder than my quieter brother. "So I'm Alfred F. Jones, or America! Call me either one, I don't really care. I'm still the hero!"

[[OOC: Writer's block

FAIL POST IS FAIL

AND I'M THE HERO.

PFFTCH]]
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PP : 48195

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:43 am

~Canada~

"A-Al! Don't be so rude... He probably doesn't know my history... Y-you're probably a major character compared to me..." I hesitated for a few seconds, glancing between Konata and her dad. "R-right? I mean, I don't really know how much of my life everyone sees... I can't really choose w-which ones you see either..." I remembered the manga that Konata had brought to the hotel, and all my embarrassing moments in them. [i]I hope I don't have to go through all of that again...[/b]

[[OOC: Canada, stop breaking the fourth waaalll D: or else you'll be tackled by rabid fan girls and stuff... 

Lame post is lame but I'm in the middle of writing a HetaOni fanfic... I have writer's block at the part where Steve attacked America, Russia and Canada! Imagine that XD

Oh, I played HetaOni last night. I beat the game in like two hours. And Canada's Kumajirou attack... PREETTTYY FIREWORKS

What I didn't get was some of the characters' attacks.

Italy: He hits Steve with a book? Eh?

Germany: WHIPWHIPWHIPWHIPWHIP

Japan: Sword thingy. Makes sense.

Prussia: Rusty sword thingy. Um...

America: HITS STEVE WITH HIS GUN. He doesn't shoot it. He just whacks Steve with it! Seriously?!

England: IMMA GO WHACK STEVE WITH A BOOK LIKE ITALY! (Seriously, Iggy? Seriously? Oh right, I forgot, no magic. But couldn't you have brought a pirate sword along or a guitar? Speaking of attacking things with guitars... DEMYX.)

France: Thin sword thingy~

China: Wok thingy or something(I didn't use him much)

Russia: WATER PIPE.

Canada: Bow and arrow - wait a second, Canada, you have to shoot Steve, not whack him with the bow! *face palm*

Spain: I didn't use Spain XD

Romano: I didn't use him either lol.

Yeah. Randomness. Filler XD]]
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:30 am

~America~

"Of course I'd be a major character, Mattie! I would have to be! Actually, I should be the main character, cuz I'm the hero! I am, aren't I? And stop bein' such a killjoy, Matt. No one cares about your drop dead history when they are far more interested in my heroism, right?" I exclaimed loudly.

[[OOC: Filllleeerrr 8D

Short post is short and lame but whatevahs!]]
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:34 pm

~Canada~

"A-Al...!" I whined, blushing bright red. "Can you at least give me some spotlight? Veuillez? Y-you get all of the attention... Which means you probably have all of the fans..." I sighed loudly.

[[OOC: Filler =.=

Couldn't write much - KONAAATA 

-3-

Miyuki's just chilling in the background because she can.

[insert non lazy moi]

I think there's more Canada fangirls than America... ^^; and even more England ones XD]]
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:23 pm

~Konata Izumi~

"Canada, that's totally off." I said "America doesn't have the most fangirls. Russia does. He stole all of Kaito's. You wouldn't know..."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:29 pm

~Canada~

"Still, I probably have none, since I'm most likely to be a background character. Unless... someone is making a whole anime by my point of view! Nah... probably zero chance of that happening... perhaps I can become like Derpy in America's little My Little Pony show that he insists on making and trying not to tell me?" I replied, starting to get a little excited. "But... I'm not all derp-eyed like her... oh... well... I don't have any defining features..."

[[OOC: *kicks down door at that moment* THERE IS A FAN PROJECT BEING DONE ON YOU CANADA

IT'S CALLED I AM MATTHEWIAN.

*fourth wall is destroyed to bits*

A pfft with all of that "Canada doesn't know what MLP is" cuz he'd totally know. TOTALLY. If they know what Japan's anime is, why not America's MLP?

*killing bronyness*

Okay I shall stop with all that stuff... =.= NOT DOING IT

Even though it's ponies...

POKER FACE
Bad Poker Face

8D ]]

Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:40 pm

~America~

"Mattie! That was supposed to be a secret! Y'know, Poland is gonna start spammin' my email full of Pinkie Pie pictures and how fabulous she is! Ya know what will happen once ya tell the whole world about! And how did ya even find out that I was revampin' the whole entire show? I was purposely not goin' to tell anyone!" I snapped angrily, annoyed that he had found out so easily. I suppose I hadn't taken so much care in hidin' it either...

[[OOC: ... too much brony, Mattie, too much brony. TONE IT DOWN BRAH. 8D

SUDDENLY IC INVADES OOC.

And we all lose our sanities =.=

I suppose Canada WOULD know about MLP... and imagine Poland... XD]]
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:24 pm

~Canada~

"Too bad... but maybe we should get back on topic." I turned back to Konata and her dad. "So, désolé. Please excuse us for being so random... we're usually like this. Anyway, we were wondering if we could stay over at your house since we don't have any other house to stay at for the time being."
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:19 pm

~Sōjirō Izumi~

"It's okay." I said not taking my eyes away from the game, "Konata, could you find them somewhere to sleep?" I was in deep gaming mode. Nothing could remove my main focus from my game.

~Konata Izumi~

"Sure, dad!" I quickly ran into the basement and looked around. There were two sleeping bags, one had FMA characters on it and the other one had Death the Kidd on it. I can look for more. I grabbed both of them and jolted back upstairs. "This was all I could find in the basement" I said between breathes "I'll check around the house for something better" I ran around the house at top speed looking for something better for them to sleep in. I eventually found a guest room with a bed and a couch that turns into a bed. I left the door open and ran back at TOP speed. When I got back, I almost crashed into America "We've got a guest room! There's a bed and a couch that becomes a bed. It's down the hall. The door should be open." I pointed in the direction of the room.

[[OOC: What episode are you two on? I don't want to spoil anything.]]
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:05 pm

[[OOC: I watched all of them~ IDK about Amery though]]

~Canada~

"Wow, vraiment? Thank you!" I exclaimed happily, following the directions Konata gave us and finding a empty guest room. Well, sort of. The walls were plastered with a lot of anime posters, including some from the anime I was from. I only saw one or two which had me in it, out of the millions all over the room. I must be a background character after all. I thought, sighing loudly as I sat down on one of the beds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP   Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucky Hetalia. A Hetalia x Lucky Star RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2