Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gakuen Hetalia~!

Go down 
+2
Romano
America
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
America
The Hero :D
America

PP : 49319

Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

(I've been waiting a while to make this 8D)

Gakuen Hetalia translates into Hetalia Academy, which is basically what it is! All the countries to go school :3 which makes for an interesting RP. Have fun~!

Students:

Italy: RPed by Italy
Japan: RPed by Canada
Germany
America: RPed by America
England: RPed by England
France
Russia: RPed by Russia
China: RPed by Russia
Canada: RPed by Canada
Romano: RPed by Canada
Greece
Sealand
Latvia: RPed by Iceland
Estonia
Lithuana
Poland: RPed by Poland
Norway
Sweden: RPed by Sweden
Denmark
Finland: RPed by Russia
Iceland: RPed by Iceland
Spain: RPed by Russia

OC students:

Greenland: RPed by America
Chidani: RPed by Canada
New World: RPed by Russia
Virgin Islands: RPed by England
Ardente Sud/South Pole: RPed by America
Gilido Nord/North Pole: RPed by Canada

Teachers:

Austria: Music teacher (RPed by Austria)
North Korea: Geography teacher (RPed by Canada)
Australia: History Teacher (RPed by America)

If I am missing any characters you want up, please tell me, and if you want to RP a character, also tell me, and if you want to switch one of your characters into a student or teacher, tell me pleeeaaasseeeeee! By the way, you can stop RPing a character whenever you want ;)

Enjoy~!

~America
Amery\'s stamp :3

Last edited by America on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:21 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com

AuthorMessage
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PP : 49735

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:59 pm

(*utterly impatient*)

~Matthew Williams~

I reached the boy's dorm and started on my art homework. We had to draw a place that we'd like to go. I, of course, had always dreamt of going to Europe. Being Canadian, I had always wanted to go to a far away place like Europe. I wanted to see the Alps in Switzerland, the Buckingham Palace in England, the Eiffel Tower in Paris... And countless other historic sites and monuments. The only thing in Canada was... Old French and English forts from when Canada was still a colony.
Back to top Go down
Romano
"Chigiii!"
Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Default4
Romano

PP : 48278

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Austria looked around (mega fail post XDD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsworld.com/forum
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:01 pm

(Not as fail as a post I once did.

IT SAID

Hi.

XD)

~Yang Kong~

I looked at Professor Edelstein as he looked around. "Is something the matter, sir?" I asked him, wondering if something was wrong.

(Yang Kong = Chidani)
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:43 pm

~Alfred F Jones~

"Yeah bro, you look kinda nervous, dude. Somethin' botherin' ya? Is Arthur stalkin' ya now or somethin'?" I asked as I watched Edelstein look around. "Ya seemed kinda edgy to me today, y'know?"

(America's talking is almost a tricky as Poland's XD

*changes England's player*

Dude, Iggy's like switching RPers by the sec XD

First Russy, me then Iggy lol)
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PP : 46407

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:45 pm

((*spent an hour catching up on posts* I think I'm good now... And you're right, America's talking is tricky. XD ))

~Arthur Kirkland~

Stalking? I was merely curious as to what Alfred was up to, so I had followed him for the last two periods. But now that he and his brother were in the dorm together (well, close. Alfred was in the doorway near a teacher) I realized I had been watching the wrong twin. Damn them for looking so alike! Remember Arthur, Matthew is the quiet one. Alfred is the loud and usually obnoxious brother.

I had followed them to the dorms, but apparently they hadn't seen me. Spying was not my forte, so I decided to stop and walked up Alfred. "Curiosity is not considered stalking." Without waiting for an answer I went back to the table Matthew was sitting at. "What are you drawing?"
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:37 pm

~Matthew Williams~

"...eh...?" I looked up, startled by the sudden voice. It turned out to only be Arthur. "O-h... Uh, I was just... Um, drawing a place I want to go to in Europe. I'm just sketching it right now, and then I'm going to paint it later. Do you want to see it? Normally I wouldn't show unfinished works of art to people but..." I paused, not knowing how to fill the awkward silence. "W-e-l-l... I'm sure you kinda get... Eh?" I selfconsciously smiled at the Brit, blushing a little. "This may seem strange but I actually want to go England... You know...?"
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:38 pm

~ Arthur Kirkland~

I had never pictured Matthew as the artistic type, but the sketch was quite nice. I wasn't sure why he was blushing however. Was he embarassed about his art? "I like the picture. And I never thought you would be one to visit England, but I'm glad you want to. It is a magnificent place with many wonderful sightseeing oppourtunities." I looked down at the picture again, then back at Matthew. He was usually so quiet, so it was nice to finally have a proper chat with him. "I've never seen you draw before. Do you take art?"

~Abigail Kirkland-Jones~

I panted heavily as I pushed open the school's front doors. I hadn't meant to be so late on my first day, but the plane I had taken to get here had been delayed. Hopefully the teachers would understand. I checked the schedule I had been mailed to see what class I was supposed to be in right now. I had music first, so I rushed down the halls looking for the correct classroom. On the way I went near the boys dorm and tripped, collapsing on Alfred. "Oh, big brother. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to fall on you."

Last edited by England on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:49 pm

~Matthew Williams~

"Well, me being Canadian, I only really go on vacations to places in North America..." I looked down. "And... you know... the prices to go to Europe are very expensive... And the hotels are also pricey. I can't really afford to go there..." I paused, looking back at Arthur. "Oh, and I'm in art class here, but I'm actually self taught mostly." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:19 pm

~Arthur Kirkland~

I pulled out a chair and sat down across from Matthew. "Air fare would be your own problem, but not a hotel. My family owns a flat back in London. If you ever decide to visit you could stay there." I told him with a smile. "I've always wanted to go sightseeing across the ocean as well. And for being self-taught you are quite good. I cannot draw without a reference, and even then it's not done very well. My best drawing was a picture I did last month of Flying Mint Bunny."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:38 am

~Matthew Williams~

"Woah, really?" I asked, my eyes brightening. "Well... I was thinking of going next break if I found a place..." I paused. "And if you ever want to come to Canada you can always come to my place. And... do you draw lots of fantasy..?" I cocked my head."What kind of things do you mostly draw? I may be able to help you out with some of them."
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:11 pm

~Arthur Kirkland~

Fantasy? Flying Mint Bunny wasn't fantasy. He was as real as anyone else. I didn't say that however. I knew very well that Alfred thought I was crazy, and I didn't want his brother to think the same. "Mostly it's simple doodles on spare paper, but yes, most of it is fantasy. Hold on, my notebook is on my bed." I stood up and left the main area of the dorm room, going to where the beds were at. I kept my notebook under my bed, along with a spellbook that I liked to read. Once I had my notebook I went back to Matthew and layed it open on the table. Many of the poorly drawn doodles were of Flying Mint Bunny, unicorns or the little pixie that occasionally followed me around. "Like I said, I am not a very good artist."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:34 pm

~Matthew Williams~

I inspected the drawings a sketches, peering at each one carefully. "No, you're not a bad artist. No one's a bad artist. They only need more practice. All artists need practice, and even the best ones have room to improve." I smiled brightly. "If you want, in your spare time, I can teach you how to draw better if you really want. I have a spare for last period and weekends off."
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:22 pm

~Arthur Kirkland~

I was surprised. No-one had ever offered to help me before. Though that is probably because most students don't like me. I still don't know why. "Gladly. Thank you. Saturday perhaps? I tend to spend my spare period in the library, but I am free on weekends."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:09 pm

[[OOC: *attempts to drag Amery on and fails* :T]]

~Matthew Williams~

"You go to the library too?" I cocked my head questionably. "I go there too! So little students go there nowadays... And all the books are just collecting dust with no one to read them. It's a shame, too. There's so many good fiction novels and a lot of great history books and nonfiction out there... But no one ever bothers because of the large amounts of homework we get or they're too busy playing video games or chatting with their friends... You know?" I paused, sketching the Big Ben into my picture. "So, what kind of genre do you like? Adventure, mystery, comedy or what?"
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:49 pm

[[OOC: Maybe you just need to try harder. *evil smirk*]]

~Arthur Kirkland~

I paused for a moment to think about my answer. I liked many genres, but did I have a favorite? "I am quite fond of adventure and fantasy, sometimes a little science fiction. It really depends on what I'm in the mood to read. And you?" I watched as Matthew added Big Ben into his drawing. I had seen the famous clocktower many times in person, but not recently. It felt good to see it again, even if only in a drawing.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:56 pm

~Matthew Williams~

"It also depends for me, but I prefer fiction and fantasy novels. They kind of... Allow me to escape from reality, you know? And Inalso find historical fiction intriguing." I added some buildings to the picture, all dwarfed by the massive clock tower. I also sketched in two people standing on the sidewalk, looking up at the Big Ben.
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:17 am

England wrote:
((*spent an hour catching up on posts* I think I'm good now... And you're right, America's talking is tricky. XD ))

~Arthur Kirkland~

I had followed them to the dorms, but apparently they hadn't seen me. Spying was not my forte, so I decided to stop and walked up Alfred. "Curiosity is not considered stalking." Without waiting for an answer I went back to the table Matthew was sitting at. "What are you drawing?"
England wrote:
~Abigail Kirkland-Jones~

I panted heavily as I pushed open the school's front doors. I hadn't meant to be so late on my first day, but the plane I had taken to get here had been delayed. Hopefully the teachers would understand. I checked the schedule I had been mailed to see what class I was supposed to be in right now. I had music first, so I rushed down the halls looking for the correct classroom. On the way I went near the boys dorm and tripped, collapsing on Alfred. "Oh, big brother. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to fall on you."

((*spends a long time figuring how to react* I just have to wing it...XD

And yes, it is tricky XD))

~Alfred F. Jones~

"What, of course that's stalkin'! Or spyin', or eavesdroppin', whatever ya wanna call it, dude! Don't go all 'Double-O-Ninja' on me like you did last year, bro! It wasn't a very fun experience!" I called after Arthur as he walked off towards the dorms, probably looking for more victims to stalk. Hearing loud footsteps coming towards me, I turned around, expecting a teacher of some sort, ready for telling me off for not doing homework or something.

But as I turned something barrelled into me, knocking me over and landing on me. It turned out to be Abigail. "Yo, sis!" I exclaimed in surprise. "What are ya doin', running' in halls like a monster is after ya, and knockin' innocent bystanders over? Though you may not know, I at least respect the 'No runnin' in halls' rule, and ya should too! But..." I paused, struggling to get up, and ending up having to push Abigail off. "I still accept the apology."
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:45 pm

~Abigail Kirkland-Jones~

Well that was embarassing. I had been so worried about being late that I had forgotten about the 'no running in the halls' rule. Alfred may have pushed me off, but he meant well, plus he had accepted my saying sorry. I stood up brushed off my skirt before replying, "Thank you. I was running because I'm late. I don't want Mr. Edelstein to be mad at me, so I was trying to get there as fast as I could. But, I don't remember where his clasroom is. I hate to bother you, but would you mind helping?"

~Arthur Kirkland~

"I usually lean toward fantasy, but I have read a few historical fiction books." I continued to watch him draw, midly jealous of his skill. When he added two people into the sketch I looked closer, trying to figure out if they were random passerby or if they represented someone. "You are going to get a wonderful grade on that. Oh, speaking of grades, I have a test to study for." How could I have forgotten to study? I pulled my notebook closer and flipped through, trying to find the page I had taken notes on. That was when something landed on my shoulder. I knew what it was without looking. "Not now, pixie." I said quietly as I shooed her away, hoping Matthew hadn't heard.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:57 pm

~Matthew Williams~

"Oh... What subject do you have to study for?" I asked, a little absentmindedly, as I added more detail to the two people sightseeing. Both were blonde haired, but one had more well kept hair than the shorter one, who had more of a spiky style going on. They both wore rain jackets and carried umbrellas. I finished the last details of the picture. "Okay... Now I have to start on the painting..." I said to no one in particular as I took out my paints and brushes. That's when I looked up and could've sworn I saw something fly by, something small and flew like a butterfly. "Um... Was that...?" I paused, looking around, hoping no one was looking at us like we were crazy. "What I thought... It was...?"
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:09 pm

~Alfred F Jones~

I blinked several times in disbelief. "Woah, woah, hold up, sis! Edelstein's class? Now? But dude! Edelstein never has classes last period. Last period is reserved for him playing..." I leaned close to Abigail to whisper the next word, "borin' piano songs by himself with no one buggin' him, don't ya remember?" I rolled my eyes dramatically. "So, last period music is actually a spare for ya. Believe me. I had it too last semester, and Edelstein got kind of mad at my class and told us to scratch it out and rewrite it as a spare. Y'know? So, have fun with that." I walked towards the boys' dorms, humming 'Moves Like Jagger' by Maroon 5.

As I walked in, I saw the 'spying' Arthur talking to my twin brother, Matthew, as they worked on homework. I watched for a while as they chatted about books, art and England, and cocked my head as they started to act weird... As if there was some imaginary thing flying around them. A little freaked out, I walked across the room to an empty table by myself, not wanting to catch their hallucinating thingymabobber... Illness.
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:33 pm

~Abigail Kirkland-Jones~

I resisted the urge to facepalm. Summer break had wreaked havoc on my mind, making me forget many unspoken rules for the school. One of those was what Alfred had said, music last period was a spare. I felt so stupid. As he walked off I called after him, "Say hi to Arthur for me!" Okay, so now I just had to remember the way to the girls dorm.

~Arthur Kirkland~

Wait, Matthew had seen her as well? No, he probably thought the pixie was a bug or something. "I'm sure it was nothing. And I am trying to keep my A in History." As soon as I found the correct page I noticed Alfred had entered the dorm and was sitting by himself. "Ah, hello Alfred. Would you like to sit with us? There's no reason for you to sit alone."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:39 pm

~Matthew Williams~

"Oh, well, it must be me going cross eyed or something... I think I need to take a break from art for a little while... I mean, seriously, there probably wasn't a little fairy buzzing around, was there?" I laughed, not knowing that there really was one. "Or Alfred probably spiked my hot chocolate with some hallucinating substance from science class..." Winking at Arthur, I put away my art stuff in my dorm room and came back to the table with one of my favourite fantasy books. "So, do you have much homework besides studying? My only work currently is the art project, but it's not due until sometime in March."
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:37 am

~Arthur Kirkland~

So Matthew had seen her after all! But his brother couldn't. That was strange. "No, just studying for the test. I'm glad I don't have anything else. It gives me more free time." I flipped the page, only half-reading my notes. I already knew about the Revolutionary War (a sore subject between Alfred and I, as we had very different views on the subject) and my mind was on another topic entirely. "Come to my room later. Without Alfred. I've got something you'll want to see."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:12 am

~Matthew Williams~

"Okay, I'll be there." I noticed that Arthur was acting kind of strange, but didn't press him on the subject. He doesn't need another person thinking he's a crazy person... Biting my lip, unsure of what to do, I read my book silently, trying to ignore the glimpses of flying things in the corner of my eye.
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:24 am

~Alfred F. Jones~

I watched the two of them warily. "They're actin' like crazies..." I muttered to myself. When I grew bored of reading about a bunch of dead dudes who came from Italy or something... Stretching loudly, I got up from my seat and retired to my dorm room for the rest of the evening. I sat on my empty bunk, staring up at the ceiling. I used to have a roommate, but one day he just left, leaving me in an empty dorm room by myself. Of course, no one really wanted to bunk with me, though Matthew came occasionally. And at rare times Arthur did too, but not as much as we still fought over the Revolutionary War.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia~!
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next