Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gakuen Hetalia~!

Go down 
+2
Romano
America
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
America
The Hero :D
America

PP : 49319

Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

(I've been waiting a while to make this 8D)

Gakuen Hetalia translates into Hetalia Academy, which is basically what it is! All the countries to go school :3 which makes for an interesting RP. Have fun~!

Students:

Italy: RPed by Italy
Japan: RPed by Canada
Germany
America: RPed by America
England: RPed by England
France
Russia: RPed by Russia
China: RPed by Russia
Canada: RPed by Canada
Romano: RPed by Canada
Greece
Sealand
Latvia: RPed by Iceland
Estonia
Lithuana
Poland: RPed by Poland
Norway
Sweden: RPed by Sweden
Denmark
Finland: RPed by Russia
Iceland: RPed by Iceland
Spain: RPed by Russia

OC students:

Greenland: RPed by America
Chidani: RPed by Canada
New World: RPed by Russia
Virgin Islands: RPed by England
Ardente Sud/South Pole: RPed by America
Gilido Nord/North Pole: RPed by Canada

Teachers:

Austria: Music teacher (RPed by Austria)
North Korea: Geography teacher (RPed by Canada)
Australia: History Teacher (RPed by America)

If I am missing any characters you want up, please tell me, and if you want to RP a character, also tell me, and if you want to switch one of your characters into a student or teacher, tell me pleeeaaasseeeeee! By the way, you can stop RPing a character whenever you want ;)

Enjoy~!

~America
Amery\'s stamp :3

Last edited by America on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:21 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com

AuthorMessage
Iceland
ICEY-KUN 8D
ICEY-KUN 8D
Iceland

PP : 47678

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:18 pm

❄ Emil Jökull ❄

With nothing to do but sit around talking to Antonio, I got up, stretching. I remembered I had to go return my World War II book I took out last week to the library. Otherwise, I would have to pay ten dollars, and I didn't want to use the money I was saving up to use to go to Iceland over the summer. It costed a lot, and one less ten dollar bill wouldn't help me at all.

I took out the hard covered book from my book bag, and uttering a farewell to my Spanish roommate, I set off to the library, eager to get there before it closed for the evening. I made my way to the south entrance, the one that was usually less busy at this time. Most of the students still coming from class normally used the north entrance, and I didn't want any traffic problems.

As I arrived, I glanced around the nearly empty area and spotted Arthur, Ardente and Abigail. I waved, coming over to say hello. Usually I wouldn't do that, but today I was feeling friendlier than usual.
"Halló, I called cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
http://animarpg.canadian-forum.com/
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PP : 46407

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:01 am

~Abigail Kirkland-Jones~

I was being quiet and politely listening to the conversation when I saw Emil show up and say hi. "Hello Emil!" I waved at him and ran over, eager to talk with someone I didn't know that well. I remembered his name from class though. "What are you up to?"
Back to top Go down
Iceland
ICEY-KUN 8D
ICEY-KUN 8D
Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:14 am

❄ Emil Jökull ❄

A little bit embarrassed and feeling awkward, I looked away for a second.
"Oh, you know... returning my library book that I used for my World War II presentation in history class... Try as I might, I couldn't quite remember the girl's name at that moment, and I didn't want to beat around the bush, looking like a geek as I tried to act all Sherlock Holmes trying to figure it out. So I did a straight guess/question. A guesstion, my brother Tino liked to call it.

"Um, sorry if this may seem strange or something, but I can't quite recall your name. Wasn't it Abigail or something?"
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:43 pm

~Abigail Kirkland-Jones~

I didn't consider it a strange question. If you didn't know someone well, then it was only natural that you might forget their name. And on his first guess he had gotten it right. "Yes, it's Abigail." I held my hands behind my back and smiled at Emil. "You can call me Abby if you want. How did your presentation go?"
Back to top Go down
Iceland
ICEY-KUN 8D
ICEY-KUN 8D
Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:50 pm

❄ Emil Jökull ❄

I hesitated for a moment.
My presentation...? Ohhh... that. "Oh, it went fine... you know... Well... I kind of have to go, and Antonio's probably waiting for me to come back for... some reason. I dunno. He always thinks of some reason.. so, um, yeah... See you later! I quickly left and went into the library, still feeling awkward. I wasn't the social type in the first place, and being a part of a conversation with more than one person that wasn't related to me made it all the more awkward. I never could think of the right thing to say, and when I did, I didn't know when to say it. Mathias said I was an 'socially awkward penguin', but I think of myself more as a 'socially awkward puffin'. There is a very big difference between the two.
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:41 am

~Abigail Kirkland-Jones~

"Um, bye?" I barely got a chance to say that as Emil ran off. Was he shy or something? I thought about following him, but decided against it. If he wanted to leave, that was okay. I glanced back at the door he had entered and went back to Arthur and Ardente. "What did I miss?"
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:50 pm

~Ardente Sud~

"Hmm..? Oh, no, we were just talking about places to sightsee in England and other parts of the United Kingdom, that's all. Why...? Did Emil run off again? I've heard he's not the social type, so don't worry about him. I'm sure you'll get the chance to chat with him in the future. Besides, we should go back to the dorm, right? The hall monitors might find us, and they don't need another excuse to ship us off the to the detention room. C'mon! Oh, and see you later Arty!" I waved to the Brit as I skipped down the hall back to the girls dormitory.

~Alfred F. Jones~

"Bleh... history is just studyin' a bunch of dead dudes... why bother? Ugh..." I dumped the big history text book on the ground again, after my fifth attempt at reading it. What was the use of trying to read it? It wasn't like we could go to Germany and find Hitler and be all like, "'Sup dude? How was tryin' to invade Russia like for ya?", other wise, I'd actually do that.

I jumped off the bunk bed, and stretched for a while. Lying in bed reading boring world war something books messed up muscles and made them ache. It was better to get up now than to try and walk around like a dinosaur two hours from now. I decided to go into the common room to see if anyone was doing anything exciting worth seeing.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PP : 49735

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:45 pm

[[OOC: Wow, it's been a while since I RPed on this... oh well Hi. *trying to make dead RPs active again*]]

~Matthew Williams~

After I finished reading the travel book, I checked my calendar. According to it, tomorrow was the school dance. "Wah, I don't even have any clothes to wear to it!" I pulled out all my clothes and scrounged through them, tossing the school uniforms into the corner of my dorm room. I'll clean up later... I finally found a somewhat presentable dark red suit with a white dress shirt, and black shoes. "This looks at least wearable... I won't look too much like a dork, at least." I put the clothes off to the side, and tidied up the mess of uniforms. I then started fixing my kind of untidy hair which had gone frizzy after lying on my bed. Soon, I was pretty much ready for the dance. Except for the fact it wasn't tomorrow yet.
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:24 pm

~Alfred F. Jones~

As I walked by Matthew's dormitory, I heard him fussing over what clothes he should wear to the dance. Oh yeah, I should get somethin' together to wear tomorrow. It'd look awfully weird for me to show up in the normal school uniform. I went back to my dorm and started looking through my clothes for something to wear. I decided on a plain black suit with a 'I'm the Hero' pin on it, and my Hero shirt that I was fond of. Ardente didn't seem picky about clothes, so I was sure it'd be okay. I added some black trousers and dress shoes to the outfit. It's good enough. It's not like I'm going out with a Royal Princess or something to a wedding. It's only a school dance.
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:11 pm

~Abigail Kirkland-Jones~

"Bye! Tell Al I said hi!" I called back to Arthur as I ran after Ardente. She was right, if the hall monitors caught us out at this hour we would be in so much trouble. When we got to the dorm I went into my room and started tearing through my closet. I came across a dress I had gotten for Christmas one year. A light green with various flowers printed across it, and long sleeves. I grabbed it and ran into the common room to ask Ardente, "Do you think I would look good in this? I'm trying to find a dress for the dance."

~Arthur Kirkland~

After the girls left I went back to room and checked the time. It was late and I hadn't gotten my outfit prepared. I pulled open the closet door and pushed aside a scarf, my winter uniform and a pair of pyjamas. In the back was a brown suit my mum had given me. That'll have to do. Needs to be ironed though. I scoured the room for my iron, all the while trying to push the nervousness out of my mind. Nothing is going to go wrong. You will have a wonderful time with Matthew. Now stop worrying. Where the hell was my iron?! Oh, my roommate must've taken it. And I hadn't seen him since classes ended.
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:50 pm

~Milak Inuksson~

"OMG! I'm so sorry, Arths! I forgot to tell you I had to borrow your iron to get the wrinkles out of my school uniform! I totally forgot you'd probably need it for your clothes that you'll be wearing for tomorrow!" I ran into the dorm room, with Arthur's iron and my now unwrinkled uniform. I had tripped in the hallway this morning several times because my shoelaces were untied and I didn't have the time to tie them, and my clothes got really wrinkled. I was planning just to use the iron for a few minutes, but ironing turned out to take longer than that.

~Ardente Sud~

"That looks nice on you," I complimented as I pulled out a light blue dress with dark blue snowflakes decorating the fabric. "What do you think of this? With... this?" I dug through my jewelry box and took out a necklace with a penguin made of silver on it. "Do you think this will go with my black high heels?"
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:27 pm

~Yang Kong~

"Hm... perhaps I could read some of the Hunger Games books while the school dance is going on," I say to myself as I planned out what I was going to do. "Or maybe... I can troll the common room. The boys not going to the dance always do that." I noticed that the room was getting increasingly dark, and I looked outside to see that the sun was beginning to set. "I'll just figure it out -" A loud yawn punctured my sentence "-tomorrow." I climbed in bed after changing into my pyjamas and was asleep almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:59 pm

~Arthur Kirkland~

"There you are! And thank you for returning it." I took the iron back and tossed the suit onto my bed so I could get the wrinkles out. I glanced at the clock to check the time and realized just how late it was. My parents had always enforced a strict bedtime, even when they sent me here. I finished getting the wrinkles out of the suit and hung it back up in the closet, grabbing my pyjamasa instead. I put them on in the bathroom and came back the dorm, checking the clock once more. "Milak, if you stay up, try not to get into trouble." I told him as I climbed into my bed and turned off the lamp.

~Abigail Kirkland-Jones~

"Thanks." I was glad she thought I looked good in the dress. I put it back in my room and saw the one she was asking about. "It's beautiful. And it goes really well with the necklace. Trust me, Alfred will love you in that. He likes white and blue." Out of the corner of my eye I could see the sun setting out the window. "We should get to bed. I want to be up early tomorrow. I'm so excited to go to the dance with Nord."
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:22 pm

~Milak Inuksson~

"I'm actually going to bed soon myself," I said, pulling on my pyjamas, and climbing into my bed. "I'll just keep my bedside lamp on, if you don't mind, for a few minutes. I was actually hoping to study a little bit on my geography. There's supposed to be a quiz on Monday, but it can't hurt to start, right? G'night, Arths." I took out my geography text book, and studied the countries until I fell asleep, the book still in my hands.

[[OOC: So exciting, geography. :lol:]]

~Ardente Sud~

"True. Al's probably already in bed, and most likely Nordy is too." I said, as I changed out of my school uniform and into my white, plain sleeping gown. It was bland, with a few frills, but it wasn't like I was going to a wedding or a party in it, right? I slipped into my bed, and closed my eyes, trying to sleep. I was getting really excited, so it was tricky.

~Alfred F. Jones~

I yawned loudly as I stepped away from the clothes I picked out. I glanced at my alarm clock, which was shaped like a hamburger, and saw that it was almost eleven o'clock. "Oh wow, I should..." I yawned again. "...go to bed or somethin'... Normally I go to bed at nine... but I don't think it'd be a good idea to go to the dance with Ardente with black circles under my eyes..." Stifling a third yawn, I changed into my pyjamas that were blue and white, with the word 'Hero' printed in red all over it. I then climbed into my bed, and pulled my covers up, quickly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:39 pm

[[OOC: ... pretend everyone's sleep, oui? Da? Ja? :3]]

The next day~!

~Matthew Williams~

I woke to my alarm clock going off loudly. 5 o'clock. Why is it going off now? The dance doesn't start until 8 o'clock AM, and goes for the whole day until 12 o'clock at night. I looked at the clothes neatly laid on the floor, both mine and Gilido's. I might as well wake up now and just hang around. I could work on my painting for art class anyways. I thought as I changed into some painting clothes, and quietly took out my sketch and painting supplies, trying not to disturb my roommate.

I went into the common room, and put down my supplies on one of the tables, and walked over to the corner of the room, where there was a cabinet full of tea and coffee and a kettle to boil water. For some reason, it seemed that only the boys had the coffee and tea section in their common room, but no one was sure why. It probably had something to do with a certain tea lover. Whatever the reason, I opened the cabinet to find all the coffee was gone.

Since the cafeteria was always closed at 5 o'clock in the morning, I chose some tea and boiled some water from the tap in the kettle, and poured it into a mug, and dropping the tea bag in the tea. Then I walked back to my table, and started to work on my England painting.
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:47 pm

~Arthur Kirkland~

What was that persistant beeping? It was faint, but still annoying. An alarm clock? Who got up this early?! I pulled the blanket over my head until the beeping stopped. Finally. I tried to go back to sleep, but as always once I was awake there was no falling asleep again until night. Curses. Stupid alarm. I sighed and got up, throwing my nightshirt over my lamp to keep the light from waking up Milak. Once I got changed I turned off the lamp and went to the common room. I'll go get some tea and sit by the fireplace.

When I entered the room I Matthew sitting at a table working on his painting. So it was his alarm! "Do you know how early it is?! Who gets up at five o'clock?!" I snapped at him as I made myself some tea. After it was done and I had taken a sip I sat down next to him. "Sorry, I'm a little irritable if I haven't had my morning tea. But what are you doing out here so early? Your alarm woke me up. You should probably turn down the volume on it."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:04 am

~Matthew Williams~

I looked up, alarmed, as Arthur burst into the room, shouting at me. "I-it was honestly a mistake!" I sputtered, utterly confused. He wasn't normally this short, and never with me. After making himself some tea, he sat down next to me. "Well, I kinda forgot to reset my alarm clock... Yesterday I woke up early so I could practice some of my singing, for vocal. You know, when no one can, like, hear my bad singing," I explained, still keeping my distance a little with words. "I couldn't go back to sleep after my alarm went off this morning, so I decided to work on my painting until seven thirty, then start getting ready for the dance. I hope I didn't wake anyone else up." I took a long sip of my tea, which happened to be maple flavoured.
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:35 pm

~Arthur Kirkland~

"Well you woke me up, but it's all right. I shouldn't have gotten angry like that. I guess I'm just nervous. This is my first time." I took another sip of my tea and looked at his painting. It was almost like a photo it was so realistic. "I didn't go to the dance last year. I had no date. When my mum heard that I wasn't going she gave me an earful for not having a 'pretty little girlfriend' to go with. Did you go last year?"

~Abigail Kirkland-Jones~

I rolled over in my bed and checked my clock. Five in the morning. The dance started at eight, so I got up and pulled on some normal clothes. I wanted to be wide awake for Nord. If I slept in I would get up too late and have to rush to prepare. I pulled my hair back and put it into the ponytail I always had. Two and a half hours to kill before I had to put my dress on. I pulled out a sci-fi book and began to read, trying not to wake up Ardente.
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:26 pm

~Alfred F. Jones~
[[OOC: The hero totally needs to interrupt your little UKan fun. 8D]]

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! Someone had set their alarm really early in another dorm, and it now echoed in the what-used-to-be quiet dormitory, waking me up in a moment. Isn't it five o'clock in the morning?! I thought, covering my ears with my pillow that was shaped like a hamburger -because only manly heroes have hamburger pillows-, but the clock didn't stop. I jumped off the bunk bed, ready to rant about how everyone needed to sleep in to at least seven when the alarm stopped.

I might as well stay up, then. I's not like I can go back to sleep. I took off my hero pajamas and pulled on a casual white shirt that read 'Who is your hero?' on the front, accompanied by a splattering of orange paint and a black circle with a white cross in it. I also quickly chose some jeans, not going for any particular style. Why not? It wasn't the dance yet, so there was no need to go full out formal just for some morning coffee. Or Coke. If only there was coke in the common room... like, super sized ones too.

I forced the thought out of my mind. Why? Because just thinking about what I wanted didn't get me anywhere. So I opened the dorm room door, and walked out, grateful I didn't have a pesky roommate who might shout at me for waking him up. I went into the common room, expecting it to be empty, and found Arthur and Canada sitting beside each other, chatting what was most likely the dance. Love birds. I thought, a bit jealous. I hardly knew Ardente, so it might be awkward. What will be more awkward is if you stand around gawking at them. Why not troll their little fun?

I smirked at the idea. Oh, the fun I could have. I went to the cabinet which was put out last year by some random person, most likely Arthur, and opened it. I stared at it in dismay when I realized all the coffee was gone. Well that sucks. I opened the fridge beside it hopefully, and found a can of coke. Better than nothing.

After retrieving the can, I strolled over to the table they were at, trying to act casual. "So, which of ya dudes are the one who decided to wake up everyone in the mornin' at five o'clock with their alarm clock?" I asked, slurping the pop rather rudely. That's their problem if they think I don't have proper table manners.

[[OOC: The shirt mentioned is this one. Also this one.

I really want it -3- I was thinking of getting one of my white shirts and ironing the design on, but I dunno if my parents would approve. BUT WHY NOT? XDD]]
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:15 pm

((OOC: That shirt would be awesome to have. I say go for it. I want Prussia's gakuen shirt. And Iggy's cloak. And America's jacket. And that's a litttle much. XD))

~Arthur Kirkland~

I nearly jumped out of my seat when Alfred spoke. Had he really been that silent entering the room? Maybe I was just tired. It was early after all. "Matthew said it was an accident. He forgot to reset his alarm. At least everyone will be awake in time to prepare for the dance. And will you stop that disgusting noise?" Was he trying to irritate me? He wasn't normally that rude. At least, not when his brother was in the room. And speaking of Matthew I wondered if he was as nervous as I was. We're going to be spending the day together, might as well get used to it. He was only using one hand to paint with, so I grabbed his other one. The only way to conquer a fear is to tackle it head-on.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:25 pm

[[OOC: Imagine someone wearing that XD

BUT DAT HERO SHIRT

I reccomend doing it and wearing it to school on Monday 8D]]

[[OOC: Since Matt can't really do anything at the moment... ...

NORDY TIME.]]

~Gilido Nord~

I woke up with a light flashing into my eyes, which turned out to be the sun coming through the window, which Matthew hadn't bothered to close. Why does he keep doing that?! I got up, knowing I couldn't go back to sleep with the sun in my eyes. I changed out of my clothes into something I could just hang around in - a simple black t-shirt with a white reindeer on it. I ignored the other students when they mocked me about coming from the place where Santa Claus was rumoured to live. Jerks. The actual Santa lived in Finland, but of course, they didn't bother to listen, which made both me and Tino pretty mad.

I went out of the dorm with a book in my hand to read, walking into the common room. I found that Alfred, Matthew and Arthur were already there, chatting about something. Probably Alfred's bad table manners. Feeling awkward, I took a seat by the window, and started reading my book. There was no use in me trying to make awkward conversation at, what, five thirty in the morning?
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:44 pm

~Alfred F. Jones~

Slurping one last time, and particularly loudly, I put the can down on the table with a noisy clank!. I kicked my feet up onto the table, not taking notice that my shoe was on the corner of Matthew's painting. "Whatevahs, Arty." I said, casually putting my hands behind my head. "Besides, he didn't forget to reset his alarm. Anyone can tell that I did it for the fun of it yesterday, and forgot to change it. Matty's just tryin' to cover for me cuz he wan'ts to be goody two-shoes over here." I took another loud sip of my drink.

It was true - when it came to marks and grades in school, Matthew always got better ones than me. He was like the perfect little angel everyone liked, when they noticed him or didn't mistake him for me. If there was going to be the point where someone was going to invent a new way of transportation or a hoverboard, that someone would be Matthew, if anything. And usually most people were all like, "Alfred, why can't you be more like your brother?" to me all the time. And whenever my parents got our report cards in grade school, they all skipped mine, quickly muttering a "Try better next time, son" and moving to moon over Matthew's great grades in English or whatever. It wasn't really fair, but I got used to it over time. By Grade Three, I barely even acknowledged the comparison comments anymore, and did my own thing. At least I didn't have any pressure to get good grades.
Back to top Go down
Russia
You shall become with, da?
Russia

PP : 49860

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:07 pm

(OOC: ME BOREDUSTA. IMMA RP
I'll need some filling in on what's happening ^^')

~Ivan Braginski~

I was where I usually was, sleeping in the fridge with an empty vodka bottle. The teacher told me probably 100 times that alcohol was stricky prohibited and will not be tolerated. I had to empty it in the sink, so I kept the empty bottle. My fridge was cold, it felt nice on my face. Most of my fridge was empty. I had some of my textbooks and homework in there in case I woke up got bored. I opened the door and peered outside "What time is it?" I yawned
Back to top Go down
http://blaze3006.deviantart.com/
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:19 pm

[[OOC: Okay, so basically, here's the summary:

Today(in the RP) is the big school dance, which goes on for the whole day - eight o'clock AM to twelve o'clock AM at night. To be allowed in, you must have a date. The rest of the students who aren't going are welcome to use the library or any other school room other than the gym to spend the day. So far, we have some dates, and the list *I think* is:

CanadaXEngland
AmericaXSouth Pole
Virgin IslandsXNorth Pole

If I missed any, please tell me. I don't think so. But of, course's more pairings, not mentioned, included, but not currently RPed. I was thinking if you came in, we could have GreenlandXNew World, but if you didn't, we could have GreenlandXChidani.

Also, Canada's making some sort of thing for art class, and also practicing singing. England, Canada, America and North Pole are in the boys' common room, with England Canada and America chatting and North Pole being an awkward penguin in the corner. Virgin Islands is awake in her dorm she shares with South Pole.

Other notes that might be useful is that in the boys' common room, the cabinet with tea and coffee, has ran out of coffee, and you must either drink tea or pop instead.

Everyone who is awake in the boys' dorm got woken up by Canada's alarm that was set too early by America(who was playing a prank), and chilling. The girls' dorm... well, isn't that popular or exciting, but I'm sure we can make it :3

AND DAT'S WHAT YOU MISSED ON GAKUEN HETALIA!]]
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PP : 49860

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:35 pm

(OOC: M'kay. Thanks, bro)

~Mary Thompson~

I stormed into the girl's dorm, the door slammed as came in "Therumisgone! Therumisgone! The teacher took my precious rum!" I cried "I though I could sneak some but the teacher came out of nowhere and snatched it out of my hands! He said if I ever drank on school grounds I'd get ISS and have to see a guidance counsouler....Well...more than they make me. If I don't have any alcohol in my body then I can barely go outside without being scared to death!" I said not caring if anyone was listening "We all know I'm not a very likeable person normally. At least I get a bit likeable while drinking my sweet rum!"

(OOC: I now declare Newy to be the Yowane Haku of our OCs. But...if you ship her with Greenland that makes her the Anti-Fanservice Meiko.

ZOMG ANOTHER LONG POST FROM RUSSY)
Back to top Go down
http://blaze3006.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia~!   Gakuen Hetalia~! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia~!
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next