Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetalia RP Thread 2

Go down 
+3
Poland
Canada
America
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
America
The Hero :D
America

PP : 49319

Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Hetalia RP Thread 2   Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

RP here~
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com

AuthorMessage
Iceland
ICEY-KUN 8D
ICEY-KUN 8D
Iceland

PP : 47678

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP Thread 2   Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:16 pm

~Kooran~

I opened the door, and a bunch of men entered, carrying large boxes of raving equipment. "Everybody, freeze!" I shouted, then waited as everyone stopped. When they did, I continued. "I've got glowsticks and rave stuff, so someone, hit the lights and turn on the raving lights!" Everyone started cheering, and someone turned off the normal lights and turned on the rave lights. Someone else turned on some dubstep music, and I helped pass out the glowsticks.

~Iceland~

A random country handed me some glow sticks and ice blue raving goggles. "...? Okay then..." I put the goggles on top of my head and activated the glowsticks. Everyone was starting to move again, dancing to the strange music they called 'dubstep'. After finally getting my licorice ice cream, I sat down on the couch to watch the intriguing scene.
Back to top Go down
http://animarpg.canadian-forum.com/
Russia
You shall become with, da?
Russia

PP : 49860

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP Thread 2   Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:30 pm

~Finland~
I grabbed some glow sticks "Thank you" I said to the person who gave it to me
Back to top Go down
http://blaze3006.deviantart.com/
Iceland
ICEY-KUN 8D
ICEY-KUN 8D
Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP Thread 2   Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:43 pm

~Iceland~

I put away the bowl as soon as I was finished using it, then started looking around for Finland or one of my other friends. After about half an hour of looking, I gave up and started dubstepping with a bunch of other countries. We soon had a large crowd around us, eagerly watching us dance to the music. "All the other kids with the pumped up kicks..." The song happened to be the dubstep version of Pumped Up Kicks.
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP Thread 2   Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:54 pm

Ɠ℞ḜḜƝŁḀƝƉ
"I'm Greenland, or Milak Inukson, the youngest of the Nordics."
Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Green11
Location: Russia's House/Thoughts: What just happened?/With: All the countries

I watched all the bustling action, and then someone handed me some glowsticks and some other raving items. "Oh cool!" I exclaimed happily, and put them on. Listening carefully, I could've sworn I heard someone say that my older brothers, Iceland and Finland, were here. "I wonder where they are...?" I saw a large group of people gathering around some dub steppers, and went to join them. After a lot of 'excuse me's, I finally made it to the front row.

After looking very carefully at one of the dancers, I noticed that one of them looked rather familiar. I was hit with realization. It was Iceland!
He can dub step? I wondered to myself as I watched him and five others dance to 'Pumped Up Kicks'. I wonder if he can teach me...? I stood there, watching for a while.
(OOC: That's how you wanna play, Ice-kun? 8D So be it!)
Back to top Go down
Iceland
ICEY-KUN 8D
ICEY-KUN 8D
Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP Thread 2   Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:25 pm

❄ Iceland ❄
"Mysterious, stubborn, quiet. That's what best describes me."
Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Aph_ic10
Location: Russia's House ❄ With: Dub steppers ❄ Thoughts: I wonder what song will come on next...? ❄

As I finished my last dub step action, I looked up at the crowd, smirking a little. That's when my eyes landed on a certain member of the audience. It just so happened to be my little brother, Greenland. Oh, so there he is... Trying to appear nonchalant, I looked at him in the eyes, and winked. The next song came on, and it just so happened to be 'Moves Like Jagger', one of my favourite songs.

Feeling like singing, I started sing.
"Just shoot for the stars, if it feels right, and aim for my heart..." After a little while,I looked up again to see that almost everyone had stopped and was staring at me. Even though I felt extremely self conscious, I continued singing the song until it ended. When it finished, everyone started clapping, and I bowed, still blushing.

((OOC: Oh yes I d-i-d XD))
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PP : 49735

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP Thread 2   Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:58 pm

☾ Canada ☽

"Why doesn't anyone remember me?"

Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Tumblr_ldccriXvAS1qbo93ro1_500
Location: Russia's House ✮ With: Audience ✮ Thoughts: Wait, what?

I watched Iceland, completely confused.
He can sing AND dance? What have I been doing all my life? Feeling a bit awkward, I quickly left the massive crowd, barely squeezing through all the people. "Hey!" Some people shouted as I accidentally bumped into them. "S-sorry!" I squealed, embarrassed.

After about fifteen minutes of making my way through the crowd, I made it to the couch where my sister New World was lying.
"Newy! Newy! What are you doing...? I stopped when I saw the drunk/sleepy expression on her face. Now's probably not the best time to talk to her, I thought, then turned around and went back into the crowd of countries.

(OOC: Coding Scripts for everyone! XD)
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP Thread 2   Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:35 pm

~Drunk! New World~
"Party Hard or dont party at all!"
Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 New_wo12
Location: On Russia's couch With: Myself. Thoughts: I feel like I'm gonna die

My head hurts....
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP Thread 2   Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:10 pm

Ɠ℞ḜḜƝŁḀƝƉ

I looked back at New World.
"Hey Newy, you okay? I walked over to the couch, a bit curious. What the hell happened to New World? As I walked, I tripped over something, falling and faceplanting into the ground. "Damnit!" I swore loudly to myself, then finally made it to the couch without any more embarrassing incidents. "N-New World? What did you do...?" I looked at her, inspecting. Then I saw the big bottle of rum clutched in her hand. "Stop drinking you idiot! That's why you're practically dead!" I snatched the alcohol out of her hand.
(OOC: Yay Russy posted XD)
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP Thread 2   Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:33 pm

~Drunk! New World~
Location: On Russia's couch With: The flying corn sheep in my head Thoughts: I like hash browns :3

I laughed a bit at Greenland's fail. "I'm sorry" I said "It tastes like flying corn sheep vomited a rainbow kitten that just..." My talking turned into murmuring
Back to top Go down
Iceland
ICEY-KUN 8D
ICEY-KUN 8D
Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP Thread 2   Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:35 pm

❄ Iceland ❄
Location: Russia's House ❄ With: Everyone ❄ Thoughts: Where are they? ❄

I looked around the room, trying to locate Finland or Greenland. When I failed to do so, I decided to go looking through the crowd myself. Dodging the fans hugging and clapping my back enthusiastically, I made it through most of them. "Where are they...?" I thought out loud to myself. I thought I had seen Finland a couple of times, but every time I tried to get close to him, I would always somehow trip or someone would ask me for an autograph.Do these people not want me to get to my brothers or what? I thought bitterly. After looking for about an hour, I decided to give up on searching for them.

((OOC: ))
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP Thread 2   Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:17 pm

Ɠ℞ḜḜƝŁḀƝƉ
Location: Russia's House/Thoughts: WTF happened to New World?/With: New World

I sighed loudly. "Snap out of it already..." I turned and left the room. Now, where is my show off big brother...? I wondered to myself as I walked around.
(OOC:)

Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP Thread 2   Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:24 pm

~Drunk! New World~
Location: On Russia's couch With: The flying corn sheep in my head Thoughts: Bored

I sighed. Another short conversation......
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PP : 49735

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP Thread 2   Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:45 pm

☾ Canada ☽

"Why doesn't anyone remember me?"

Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Tumblr_ldccriXvAS1qbo93ro1_500
Location: Russia's House ✮ With: Myself ✮ Thoughts: Lonely...

I looked around the big crowd, wondering what to do.
"So many things to do... But, still, I don't what..." I muttered to myself as I mindlessly milled about. A couple of people greeted me, thinking I was America. When I told them I was Canada, they seemed rather startled. "You're not America?!" They would gasp. Blushing, I would shook my head and walk by them as if they hadn't said a word to me. I wish they would stop doing that. I thought sadly to myself, still walking about aimlessly.

(OOC:)
Back to top Go down
Hong Kong

Hong Kong

PP : 46544

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP Thread 2   Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:22 pm

☯ Hong Kong ☯

"..."
Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Hong-Kong-growing-up-hetalia-16297845-1000-500
Location: Russia's House ☯ With: All the countries ☯ Thoughts: ...?

I knocked on Russia's door, and waited for a little while. After receiving a text message from my little brother Chidani, I had arrived as soon as possible.
I wonder if I can use my firecrackers? It IS Chinese New Year, after all... I thought about how fun the idea would be, but finally decided that England was probably there, and he would scold me for another ten minutes of my life. 

"Come in, it's open!" Someone called from inside, interrupting my thoughts. Opening the door, I entered Russia's house, wondering for the hundredth time that night why on earth Chidani decided to hold an ice cream party here. I was instantly hit by loud dub step music, people catcalling and bright raving lights. "This isn't an ice cream party, this is more like a raving party Prussia would throw!" I gasped, trying to take the whole entire scene in, which was nearly impossible to accomplish.

Then a random person came up to me and handed me some red glow sticks and red raving goggles.
"I'm not a..!"I tried to protest against the mysterious stranger, but they ignored me and walked off into the crowds. Maybe I can go locate one of my siblings... Or better yet, Chidani, and ask him what the - "Incoming!" Some random micro nation shouted as they ran blindly into me. I nearly fell. "Hey! I shouted back, "Watch where you're going!" 

It wasn't long until a couple other micro nations followed after, this time succeeding in knocking me over. They didn't even stop for a moment to apologize. "Now... If I was an actual country again, I would've went and complained..." I muttered to myself. But unfortunately, I'm only one of the two Special Administrative Regions Of The People's Republic Of China... So then technically I have less power than a micro nation...

I walked around for a little bit more, purposely avoiding all the big crowds until I saw a big ring of people gathering to watch something. Peering closer, I noticed that it was a group of dub steppers. Wow, They're actually pretty good, I thought to myself as I watched for a little bit. Then, when 'Moves Like Jagger' came on, a country I recognized as Iceland started singing, an he was really good! When the song ended, I moved as quickly and as nonchalantly as I could from the crowd, since I wasn't a very social able country.

Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP Thread 2   Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:56 pm

Ɠ℞ḜḜƝŁḀƝƉ
Location: Russia's house/Thoughts: [unknown] /With: Everybodaaahhh

I watched this whole party go on, and suddenly I heard a loud shout from the corner of the room. There was a fight breaking out!
"Hey... what are they...? I ran over to try and stop it. There a bunch of countries on the ground, having a full out brawl. I gotta stop this! "Hey, stop it!" I shouted, but they ignored me.

Getting annoyed now, I summoned up a lot of fire, around me and in my hands. A big gasp rose from the crowd as they jumped back to avoid the flames. I heard many cries of protest, but I ignored them. Even the battling group stopped and looked up at me.

Feeling a bit self conscious, I smiled nervously and said,
"Can you, like, stop fighting or something...?" It was a lame 'speech', but, hey, at least they stopped fighting.

ZAAAAAP! There was a big flash as something shot into my shoulder. Yelping in surprise, I fell onto my knees. I turned to see who made the laser.

☂ England ☂
"It's 'learnt', not 'learned', you fool."
Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Magic-11

"Guess who's here?" I taunted playfully, with a smirk on my face. "Not trying to injure anyone, are you?" I mocked, leaning on Greece for support. Though I could now use magic, I wasn't fully back to health. I watched as the crowd withdrew, wary of this new element battle.

Biting my lip a little, I thought about the situation.
I'm not quite sure if I could do a battle in this state... "Just don't kill anything, 'kay..? I'll be watching. That was the worst speech the history of bad speeches... I turned away, wrapping my cloak around myself, concealing myself and disappearing into the crowds.

(OOC:I'm BAAAAAACCCKKK XD

LAME POST IS LAME D: Sorry it's short... couldn't think of something awesome sauce...)

Back to top Go down
Iceland
ICEY-KUN 8D
ICEY-KUN 8D
Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP Thread 2   Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:33 am

❄ Iceland ❄
Location: Russia's House ❄ With: All the countries ❄ Thoughts: o3o

I watched as this all happened.
Little brother,  an element user too? I had long forgotten about the... 'prophecy' as most in it called it. It went something like this:

"A group of countries
Shall go west to the big trees
Save what was once no more
And upon a curse at the core."

I had thought at the time it was small babbling just for youngsters to know there's more to the world than our village... But... How come I was able to control ice? It's not like anyone else can!

Shaking my head, I knew the answer already - I had to find the others. I knew Greenland was one, obviously, I guessed Canada was one because he can turn INVISIBLE, I heard Greece could turn into a cat, England has his dark magic doodad an the other one I knew was me. But could I really bring them together?

There's no way I can assume the leader role and act like I've been doing it my whole life! Plus, the only ones who'd listen would be Greenland and Canada! This could all be a wild goose chase, for all we know!  We don't even know what we're looking for OR what we're supposed to do!

Exhausted, I laid down on the closest couch and passed out.

((ØØČ: Zorry vor zee vait...

I had to study for exams o3o))

Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP Thread 2   Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:12 pm

Ɠ℞ḜḜƝŁḀƝƉ
Location: Russia's House /Thoughts: Come back here! /With: Everyone

"Hey! Don't run away from me! I chased after him, fire trailing behind me. Though I'm usually pretty laid back, when I was in the zone, most people kept way back.

I looked around for the Brit or the Greek, but found neither.
He can't just run off like that! I don't care if he's barely managing or something, but he better apologize or... I gritted my teeth, and the fire burned even more fiercely. I heard mutterings from the crowd, "Silver demon!" Think what you want, damnit. I thought bitterly a I ran.

Eventually I spotted England, but I suppose Greece chased a cat or something, because I didn't see him.
"Arthur Kirkland!" I shouted loudly, surrounding the cloaked the figure with swirling circles of fire.

☂ England ☂
"It's 'learnt', not 'learned', you fool."
Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Magic-11

"The bloody hell... I watched as rings of fire circled me, a little dazed. I got hold of my senses, and turned around quickly. "Aren't you in a hump*? Well, I can't be fagged**. Now, if you would allow, I'll be going now." I waited for the Nordic to do something.

((OOC: 
*England here means "Aren't you moody?". Greenland is NOT having that... Thing ^^;;
**England here means "I can't be bothered."

British Slangs translated because I don't want anyone taking them the wrong way XD

I'm using them so England can seem more English-y XD 

Anyways, is anyone else thinking "Set fire to the rain" ?))
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP Thread 2   Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:02 pm

~Drunk! New World~

I patted Iceland on the head. "Parties make people tired" I yawned. Speaking of tired, I should find a place to crash after this party.

(OOC: *le glomp* You're back! ^^)
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP Thread 2   Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:10 pm

✪ America ✪
"For realz, y'all! The hero is here!"
Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 210055-bigthumbnail
Location: Russia's House ✪ With: Everyone ✪ Thoughts Where are you all goin'?

As the party started to reach the end, everyone began to leave. Hiccuping from the large amounts of ice cream I had eaten that night, I started to frown.
"Aww, all you dudes are leavin' now? That suuuucks..." And I was going to throw an American Sparkle Party, which is way better than the German Sparkle Party!

Sighing loudly as most of the countries left, I sat down on Russia's couch in the living room beside Iceland and New World. There was still music on; 'Sexy And I Know It' by LMFAO was currently playing. Bobbing my head slightly to the song, I looked over at New World. "Great party tonight, right? Too bad it didn't last longer..." 

I looked at the remaining people in the room. They weren't doing anything but standing around and chatting now. Almost all the ice cream was gone, and the remainder of it was being eaten.

(OOC: *gets glomped* 8D)
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP Thread 2   Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:36 pm

~Drunk! New World~
"Yeah, I'll need a place to crash"
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP Thread 2   Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:47 pm

✪ America ✪
Location: Russia's couch ✪ With: People that are left ✪ Thoughts: Where are you all goin'?

I patted New World's head affectionately.
"'Crash'? Wow, you really must be my sister," I teased her, grinning a little to myself. I watched as the rest of the crowd dwindled out, leaving only a few individuals. I smiled and winked at a few - you couldn't be a hero without having a lot of friends, you know.

(OOC: )
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP Thread 2   Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:14 pm

~Drunk! New World~

"I guess so..." I laughed nervously and looked around.

(OOC: I'm making a new OC, the Old World, Newy's twin brother.)
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP Thread 2   Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:11 pm

✪ America ✪
Location: Russia's couch ✪ With: People that are left ✪ Thoughts: Where are you all goin'?

I smiled again.
"Come to my house," I said, "And bring anyone you want. I don't mind. My place is big enough for everyone to crash if they wanted to."

(OOC: Cool story)
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP Thread 2   Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:43 pm

~Drunk! New World~
"I'll come alone" I said
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP Thread 2   Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:56 pm

✪ America ✪

"Okay, see ya there~!" I got up and left the house.

(OOC: Brb gotta check on Cany he's playing Snapped!Canada and planning diabolical plans with Denmark.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia RP Thread 2   Hetalia RP Thread 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetalia RP Thread 2
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next