Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TurnAlia: A Hetalia Fan Fic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PP : 48115

TurnAlia: A Hetalia Fan Fic Empty
PostSubject: TurnAlia: A Hetalia Fan Fic   TurnAlia: A Hetalia Fan Fic Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:39 pm

So, here's the original fanfic of TurnAlia~ the one I based the RP off~

Roleplay:

https://kumajirousloft.rpg-board.net/t57-turnalia-roleplaying-thread

All Hetalia characters belong to Hidekaz Himaruya, not me.
All Hetalia OCs(i.e Ontario, Newfoundland, Yukon and etc.) originally belong to me, now most belong to other people, as I gave them to them.

Chapter 1

"I can't believe you would do it to your own brother, Canada!" America shouted angrily at me, slamming the door into my face. "Do what?" I asked, not having a clue. He wouldn't listen to me.

I had only been visiting my brother, mostly to talk about sports for the next Olympics, and I got greeted with a big lie and a door in my face. I don't even know what I did... So was America purposely trying to start a war or something? Maybe I could talk to England about what was going on with America, as he does know him more...

I, still wanting to know what happened, headed over to England's house, hoping he would listen to me. I knocked, and waited patiently as England made his way to the door. He opened it, holding a tea cup in the other hand. England first had a look of suprise, then one of anger. "America, are you back to take more shipments without my permission?" He growled accusingly. "No, and besides, I'm Canada, not America," I answered, sighing a little loudly at having to correct him.

England noticed, but still looked mad. "Just the same, then! I can't believe you're stuffing London full of your tourists and buying all the Yorkshire Pudding! I only have so much!" He shut the door, in the very much same manner as America. I could still hear him ranting through the door: "I can't believe you bloody fools who barge in and try to invade or something!" "What did I do?" I asked myself quietly as I left. "So maybe now I should go to France's - he will probably not snap at me..."

Ten minutes later I arrived at France's house, and knocked it. France opened it almost immediately, looking as angry as America and England. "Did you come to gloat and mock me, Canada?" He asked accusingly. "Uh..." Before I could say more, he slammed the door loudly. "I guess I will go try China now..." I said.

When I arrived at China's house, him and Japan were fighting on the lawn. "Give me the payment for the rice, aru!" China was shouting. Japan was getting so annoyed he even brought out his sword. "What are you doing, aru? Trying to start a war?" China demanded, starting to take a step back when he noticed me. "America, can you do something? You're the 'hero', aru!"

"I'm not America, I'm Canada..." I complained for what seemed like the thousandth time today. "Oh, sorry, aru..." He paused, then started fuming. "Well, get off my property too, you thief!" He made quick shooing gestures at me. "Okay... Fine..." I left, not wanting to start another fight. Perhaps I could try Russia's house?

I made my way towards Russia's house, and decided to prepare myself in case he decided to use the infamous 'magical stick' on me, which would not be pretty. I rang the doorbell, and waited. Russia opened the door a crack, and peered out. "Da?" He said questionably.
"Um -"
"Become one with Russia, da?"
"Uh, no!" I bolted out of there as quick as I could.

After running for awhile, I found myself at Italy's house. "I suppose I could try him..." I knocked loudly, ignoring the loud squeals of "Pasta!" and meowing that followed after. A rather disarrayed looking Italy opened the door, his hair sticking all over the place. "Ciao Canada!" He said in his own childish way. A little glad that he remembered I wasn't America, or even recognized me at all, I said, "Hello, Italy! I was wondering if we could talk about something..."

I looked down for a moment. Italy went from being cheerful to panicked in a second. "If it's about the box of tomatoes, it wasn't me! It was Romano! I swear! Just don't hurt me!" "I didn't have any tomatoes stolen..." I said. Italy cocked his head. "Really? I thought..." He shrugged, then opened the door wider, inviting me in. I walked in.

I was instantly hit by the smell of cooking pasta and boiling tomatoes. I could probably even catch a whiff of gelato, if I had a really good nose. A really really good nose. Italy led me to a living room like place, sitting on the couch. I sat down beside me. He waited, obviously wanting me to start. "Okay, have you noticed that the other countries are accusing each other of doing things they didn't? I mean... All the Allies are somehow angry at me for doing things I didn't even do!"

Italy took this all in, which was quite unusual for him, but I didn't want to start any battles with what seemed like my only ally. He then said, "Yeah, suddenly Germany and Japan think I've been stealing things. It's really weird! Ve~..." "Maybe we should go find some other countries who aren't accusing others and make a team to stop another world war?" I suggested. "That's a good idea -" Italy was about to say more when there was a big bang and a crash.

Chapter 2

"What was THAT?" I asked. "I-I don't know!" Italy squealed in a panicked tone. I opened the window curtains to see, and saw a flying device of some sort smashed into the lawn, and someone with long, jagged, blonde hair struggling to get out. "Poland!" Italy exclaimed, running outside to help. I followed after, secretly hoping Poland wouldn't accuse me of anything.

"Italy!" Poland greeted, then paused when he saw me. "You're, like, totally America's brother, or like something?" "Yeah, I'm Canada." The Polish snapped his fingers as he remembered. "That's, like, totally right! I totally remember you now!" Italy and I quickly helped him out of the 'plane' thing. "So, did you guys, like, seriously notice that the others are, like, totally cold all of a sudden?" Poland asked. "Yeah, and accusing," I replied, "so we want to ask you a question."

Italy shot me a confused look, but I went on. "Italy and I have decided on making a team of countries to try and stop the war from happening, or at least before it gets bad." Poland considered this for a moment, then nodded. "Like, totally I can help!" He said excitedly.

"Maybe we can make a team name~!" Italy cried gleefully. "I suppose... What do you want to call it?" I asked the Italian. "Um, how about the Rising Phoenixes?" "Good enough for now," I said. Poland thought for a moment, then said, "How about we go see what's happening to the other countries?" "Yeah, perhaps we should check the battlefields first to make sure no one started a war yet. We should get our military outfits on first. Meet back here when your done, okay?" I looked at the others, who nodded and left to prepare.

I went back to my house, unlocking it with my key. I walked inside, going up to my room on the top floor. I looked into my closet for my military clothes, which weren't worn for a while. I put them on, doing up the buttons and pulling up the pants. Strangely, I felt somewhat braver wearing them. I decided that after checking, I would get uniforms for the team.

I quickly walked to the meeting spot, nearly tripping in the slightly long pants. The others arrived shortly, wearing their military clothes and with their hair combed straighter. I realized I didn't do that myself, but thought it wasn't much of a big deal.

"I'm, like, totally ready!" Poland announced. "Same, Canada!" Italy saluted. Poland did the same. "I suppose you could call me Captain Williams if we really want to be formal..." I laughed nervously, but realized that the others were being rather serious. "Okay," I said, also becoming serious, "we shall go to the first battle field, which is about five miles from here." I pulled out a map.

We started towards the field, marching in line with me at the front, Italy in the middle, and Poland bringing up the rear. To our dismay, when we got to the battle field, we saw that a battle was already going on. It was England and China. Apparently, according to the shouting, England hadn't paid for the shipment China had given him, but England was defying the fact he got anything.

We crouched low in the bushes at the edges of the field. "What should we, like, totally do?" Poland asked, keeping his eyes fixed on both armies. "We have to talk to both teams, under a -" Italy cut me off, waving a big white flag. "-white flag!" He finished. "Er, yes... But just follow me and please don't run off or anything. This is a very serious plan, okay?" The two countries nodded and saluted. "C'mon, let's go to England first." I moved towards the army on the right, making sure I was hidden. The others followed, step for step.

I got right up to England without much trouble. "England!" I called. He gasped and turned to us. "Canada? Why are you here with Poland and Italy? Did you come to join the fight or something?" He asked with a touch of annoyance. "No, but to stop it," I said. "Stop it? You've got to be joking!" England exclaimed. "Yes, we are!" Italy piped up. England shot me a look of puzzlement.

"Fighting doesn't help," I told him quietly. "Then what does?" He countered. I looked at the others for help. Poland shrugged, and Italy was suddenly very interested in the cloudless sky. So much for a team effort. England didn't look pretty impressed - more like we were pesky school children interrupting a boring lesson. He folded his arms, looking very impatient. "Erm, well, you could always talk it out," I said rather lamely. England rolled his eyes and turned his back on us, facing his army. "Start the march at fifteen o'clock!" He shouted loudly. All the men saluted back.

As I watched this, I remembered we could still try to get China to call off his army. "C'mon guys! We can still end this battle!" I took off running to the outside, Italy and Poland following close behind. When we neared China, I called out to him. "China! China, I request a meeting with you!" China spotted us and came over. "What, you band of outlaws are trying to stop what has to happen, aru?" He asked, as if he thought we were foolish for trying. "We're trying to save lives here! Hundreds shouldn't die because of lies!" I said loudly.

A little surprised at my unusual boldness, China took a step backwards. "I appreciate you taking large steps to help the world, but fights sometimes have to be fought, aru." "You can still, like, call back your men before they totally die for, like, unnecessary reasons!" Poland stepped in. China looked away, as if he couldn't bear making his decision in front of us. "No, this will go on." Like England, he turned away from us and to his army. "Start the charge now so we can catch them unawares, aru!" Poland, Italy and I ran off before we could get stampeded.

"We failed! We all are going to fail and dieeeee!" Italy cried as we watched China's army rush towards England's. "Wait." I suddenly had a wild idea, that if it went wrong, I had a great chance of dying. But it was the only way. "You two back me up if it looks bad," I told them. "What are you, like, totally planning?" Poland asked as I left out hiding spot and sprinted towards the colliding armies. If I was fast enough, I could make it between the two sides and they would have to hold fire and listen to me, unless they wanted to kill an innocent bystander. It was a really stupid plan, but if it worked, I would save thousands of lives.

"Five... Four..." England started counting down to his men so they would know when to fire. China was doing the same thing. I was nearly there, and they hadn't noticed me yet. "Two..." I skidded on the wet grass and slided the last metre, landing right in between the two armies as both countries said 'Fire'. Both of them realized a moment after that I was there. But the two armies had already started firing at each other.

Since I was lying on the ground, most of the bullets flew above my head, and only a few nearly hit me. One skimmed past my face, slicing a red line across my cheek. It all happened in a few seconds, then England and China both yelled at the same time: "Hold the fire!" I lay there until they both decided to call off their men.

England ran up to me first. "You bloody little fool, what were you thinking? That you're going to kill yourself?!" China came up after, also wearing half astounded half angry face on. "What were you trying to do, aru?" He gasped, in a more concerned voice than England's. "I'm telling you, we can't fight right now! We're all just accusing each other about doing wrongs when we didn't really!" I said. In the distance I spotted Poland and Italy running towards me, looking completely shocked.

England and China held eye contact for a few moments. They gave each other a slight nod, agreeing they would settle it later. Then they both left with their armies. The warm blood from the cut on my face dripped down my neck, trailing a bright red line. Italy noticed and handed me one of the white square scraps I assume he made his surrender flags out of.

"Thanks..." I wiped the blood away, then held the piece of fabric against the cut. I looked at Italy, and smiled a little. "We didn't lose after all." I got up, swiping the grass off my damp uniform. "Meet at my house after you're done changing for a team meeting." I headed back to my house, still wondering how the heck I had suceeded, or how I became a leader at all.

Chapter 3

It took me only about fifteen minutes to change of my clothes and into my usual fur coat, but Poland and Italy managed to do it faster and were waiting at my kitchen table. I went into the bathroom for a second to apply a bandage to the cut on my face, then joined them. I gave Italy back his now bloody piece of fabric. "Why are you..?" He started questioning me, but I smiled back and said, "It's an object of our first victory, marking the first of many to come." "Are you, like, saying we could totally stop more battles?" Poland asked. "No, I'm saying we will." I replied.

There was a brief pause as they took this in, then Poland decided to bring up a new point. "We should, like, totally have our own, like, uniform, like you said." I nodded. Italy pulled out a pocket size sketch book and a pencil. He began drawing a very detailed picture of what our uniform could look like - it was the same style as the one Italy usually wore, with a small patch that had the letters 'RP' on it, for Rising Phoenixes. Italy paused after drawing it, and peered at it, frowning slightly, as if there was a problem.

Italy then figured it out. "Do you have any pencil crayons?" He asked me. "Yeah." I opened the cabinet and took out a box of pencil crayons that hadn't been used for a while. Italy took out several colors, and started coloring furiously. Ten minutes later, he showed us the picture.

The uniform was colored a dark red, with gold shoulders and a black belt. "That looks totally cool!" Poland said excitedly. "Yeah," I agreed, "but how are we going to make them..?" Italy picked up a phone. "I have a friend who can make them really quick." He replied as he dialed the number.

I decided to make pancakes as Poland and I waited for Italy to finished his call. I pulled out the ingredients and started measuring out the flour when a voice came out of nowhere, asking very loudly on my ear, "Who are you?" "Ack!" I dropped the flour, which sprayed all over me and caused a huge area around me to turn white. Poland and Italy looked up in surprise. "Who just made me drop the flour..?" I turned to see my ever 'Canada-oblivious' pet polar bear Kumajirou.

Kumajirou gave me an innocent little smile. "Who are you?" He asked again. "I'm Canada..." I groaned for, what, the millionth time. "What's 'Canada'? Can you eat it?" Kumajirou scratched his head with a paw. "No, you can't eat me -" He interrupted. "Is it a type of pancake?" I slapped my forehead with a palm. "No, I'm Canada, your owner. The person who feeds you." The polar bear thought for a moment. "Oh, hi Canada." He left a few moments later. "Kind of annoying now..." I muttered to myself.

Poland walked over with a broom. "Need help?" He asked. "Yeah, thanks... Can you clean this up while I get something else on?" "Totally!" Poland saluted, then started sweeping. I went upstairs to my room, and opened mu closet. I realized that I had yet to do laundry, so all that was left in my closet was a bright red Canada shirt, Canada sweater and a pair of jeans. "I suppose no one will mistake me for America then..."

When I got down to the kitchen, I saw that Italy was cooking the pancakes in a frying pan, and Poland was dumping the fallen flour into the garbage bin. "Nice sweater," Poland winked at me. "Heh... Yeah..." I turned to Italy. "So, he will your little friend be done the uniforms? Just a little curious..." Italy, without looking away from the pan, said, "They're shipping them tomorrow." "They can make them that fast?" I could've sworn I heard Italy giggling over the frying pancakes. Oh well, it wasn't like I was going to declare war on him or anything.

I sat down beside Poland, while saying very quietly, "I never knew Italy could make pancakes." Poland shrugged. "I like, didn't totally know either." Italy sang loudly to himself: "Draw a circle, there's the earth! Draw a circle, there's the earth! Draw a circle, there's the earth and I am Italy-!"

Poland started humming along, his head bobbing to the song. I couldn't help but smile a little. "Ah, a beautiful world can be seen with a single swipe of a paintbrush! Let's make a toast with our boots-! Hetalia!" Italy flipped a pancake onto a plate perfectly. Poland turned to me. "Hey Canada, why don't you, like, totally try and, like, sing too?" I blushed a little. "I-I'm not that great..." Italy slid the plate of pancakes across the table, and got out more plates.

"You could, like, just totally try, Canada. Don't worry, we won't, like, make fun of you." Poland said. "Okay," I took a deep breath. "Hey hey papa, give me some maple syrup! Hey hey mama, hey hey mama! I can't forget the taste of the pancake that I ate before-!" Poland and Italy joined in the chorus: "Draw a circle, there's the earth! Draw a circle, there's the earth! Draw a circle, there's the earth and I am Canada!" I then sang solo for the last verse of the song. "Ah, a beautiful world can be seen through a single swipe of a paintbrush. It's finally snowing outside-! I'm Canadaaaaa-!"

When I finished, Italy and Poland started clapping. "T-thanks, guys," I smiled. Poland raised his fork and said loudly, "To the Rising Phoenixes!" Italy and I did the same. "To our first victory-!" I said, almost saying, How did I start this?! "Pasta-!" Italy exclaimed, with his cute little smile.

Chapter 4

The rest of the evening went on without any good nor bad things happening, I'm quite happy to report... Until it was time to go to bed. Since we all agreed we should stick together in case someone tried to attack, I had to go find a guest room for them to stay in, which was actually pretty hard.

In the first room I went into, there was a spikey haired guy with a somewhat wrinkled suit. He looked up, then stood up straight. "Canada? Ontario at your service!" He saluted. "Sorry, I went into the wrong room. I need a guest room for two guests." I said, backing out. Ontario nodded.

The next room I checked had Newfoundland in it, a prank filled province who likes to play jokes on everyone. Another room had British Columbia, who was trying to cook, though I told him not to(it usually didn't end well, first off, given his name). I checked all over the place.

As I was doing this, Yukon watched from his room. I turned, sighing loudly. "Okay, Yukon! Can you stop doing that?It's starting to creep me out!" Yukon retreated, making Russia-like 'kol' noises, making me shiver a little. Though I may be the 'boss' of the territories and provinces, Yukon still made me wary. I mean, he's so... So... Yukon.

Finally, at the last room I checked, I found the guest room. "Hey Italy and Poland!" I called, "The room is ready!" Italy hurried up the stairs excitedly with Poland chattering loudly about inventions after him. British Columbia poked his head out. "Italy's here? Can he help me cook?" He asked me. "BC, they are here with me on an important -" Italy skipped over, after hearing British Columbia. "I'd love to help-! Ve-!" He told British Columbia, who grinned. "Seriously? That'd be so cool!" "Wait, we'll have to do this tomorrow, okay?" I said, interrupting. "Okay..." British Columbia went back to his room and Italy went to the guest room.

I climbed into my bed after getting ready to sleep. "I wonder what all the provinces and territories will react to having Italy and Poland over. Hopefully there won't be any fights..." I looked up at the ceiling, still unable to sleep. "It feels like something bad is going to happen..."

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door. "Come in," I said, sitting up. Ontario walked in, with a scared look in his eyes. "Yukon, Northwest and Quebec are attacking the guests," He said. "They better not! I mean, remember what we had to do last time?" I got out of bed, walking over to Ontario. "I know! And I swear I can still smell England's burnt scones everytime I walk by Yukon's room..." He slipped through the half open doorway and towards the guest room.

British Columbia was already standing beside the door, all ready for spying action. Oh great, it's like having another England here... I opened the guest room door, a little scared of what I might find in there.

Yukon, Northwest Territories and Quebec were standing in a circle over Poland and Italy, the three of the each holding a weapon of some sort. Italy was crying loudly, and Poland was trying to calm him while still glaring at the attackers. "Hey!" I shouted. Ontario and British Columbia entered the room behind me.

The trio turned, their devious faces turning into ones of surprise. "C-Canada!" They all answered, quickly saluting and dropping their weapons. "What were you three doing, trying to kill our guests?" I demanded, feeling braver than I used to. "Well, sir, we thought they were..." Northwest Territories trailed off.

I sighed loudly and shook my head. "Just... Just go to Ottawa... I can't deal with you right now - he will have to figure out a suitable punishment for you three." Protesting quietly, the trio left the guest room. I turned to my team mates. "Sorry about that... Some of the provinces and territories are't very... Welcoming. But don't worry, I'll get someone to guard the guest room until I get you a better place."

Italy wiped the tears off his face as he sniffles loudly. "Sorry..." I muttered again. Poland stood up, and patted my back. "S'okay, bro." He then turned and climbed back into his bed. I helped Italy up, and watched as he went into his bed. I looked at British Columbia, and asked him to guard the guest. "'Kay." He agreed.

I walked back to the room, hoping that nothing else bad would happen that night.

And nothing did.

Chapter 5

The next day, I woke up with the sun outside the window shining brightly in my eyes. I decided to go check on the others, so I climbed out of bed and went into the hallway towards the guest room. I knocked on the closed door, but no one answered it. "I wonder why they won't open the door..."

Suddenly, someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned to see British Columbia standing there. "BC?" He smiled. "Canada, come to the cooking party-!" "Uhh, okay..." I followed the excited province to the kitchen where I could glimpse Italy cooking gleefully. Poland sat at the table, doodling on a piece of paper. A bunch of the provinces and territories were also sitting at the table, chattering loudly like little birds. "Why didn't anyone wake me up earlier?" I asked.

A couple of the girl provinces giggled a little; eventually someone spoke up and said, "We didn't want to wake you up." I heard one of the girls say quietly(probably Nunavut or Nova Scotia), "And he looks so cute when he's sleeping... I had to take a picture-!" Oh, great. The next I check the Canadian blog, there will probably be tons of pictures of me on it... I will have to put a lock on my door...

I sat down at the table between Poland and an empty chair I assumed was Italy's. "So, what are you making?" I asked Italy. "Pasta and pizza, with gelato for desert-!" He answered. I should've known... British Columbia watched carefully, standing beside Italy. Nunavut and Nova Scotia looked at the screen of a laptop, laughing loudly. They must be looking at the pictures... I thought. Maybe I should get out my laptop and delete them before they post it on the WORLD site...

I got up and went to my room to retrieve my red laptop, which was the latest model - decades from now. It was newer than America's... Sorry if I'm bragging... I then walked back to the kitchen, and set it up on the table. Almost everyone looked up in surprise -  I usually didn't bring out my laptop. Nunavut and Nova Scotia glanced over; they knew things just got real.

Smiling to myself, I logged onto my blog, and saw that the duo had put the picture of me on every page they could. "Time to erase all of this." I said quietly to myself. I clicked on the Administrator Panel, and changed all the pictures to maple leaves or polar bears. I left only one picture of me - the logo of me smiling. I heard gasps as the two troublemakers realized what I had done. Poland and I gave each other victorious high fives.

All of a sudden, I heard my phone ring, telling me I got a text. I picked it up and saw it was from... Sealand? "Eh...? Sealand texted me? That's very strange..." I opened the text and read it:

'Hey Canada, Italy and Poland,

Sealand here; I heard you stopped a battle yesterday between China and that jerk England. I was wondering if you could help stop a battle between Japan and Wales from happening. It's right near me, so naturally I am worried about my land getting hit in the crossfire.

If you could help, thanks!

-Sealand'

"Hey Italy and Poland!" I called the others over, who came quickly. "Sealand needs help with something." I showed them the text. When they finished reading it, they looked up at me. "I guess we're going to the ocean," I said, sounding like Captain Obvious(and apparently I'm the leader). Italy took out his phone. "Hey look-! My friend is done the uniforms-!" He announced. "Like, already?" Poland questioned. Italy nodded quickly. "You can start getting everything ready for the trip while I get the clothes."

Italy bounced out of the kitchen, humming a song to himself. Poland went upstairs, leaving me alone with the provinces and territories. Most of them were still looking at me, due to shock, while the rest of them went back to surfing the web on their laptops or chatting. Trying not to attract any more attention, I quietly left the kitchen and made my way back to my room.

I started to take out a suit case, then stopped myself. What do I actually need to stop a battle? A pair of pajamas? Of course not! I will probably just bring Kumajirou an my bow and arrow. I opened my drawer and reached into the very back, where I stashed my bow and quiver of arrows. Normally I didn't fight, since I lost my gun a while ago in a fight with... Someone(I can't quite remember)... But anyways, lately, I had to use a bow instead. Japan had suggested I use a sword, but for some reason, I preferred to be an archer rather than a swordsman. Or a magician, for that matter(probably not a Dark Arts user either, because I would most likely hallucinate like England).

Kumajirou crawled on to my bed, watching me with growing curiousity. "Are you planning on invading Alaska or something?" He asked me. "Um, no, I'm actually trying to stop one between Wales and Japan... Do you want to come or not?" Kumajirou thought or a second, then answered, "I will stay here. And, who are you again?" "I-I thought you knew, since you were just asking if I was trying to claim Alaska-?" As I said this, Kumajirou leaped off the bed and left the room.

I decided to go and check on how Poland was doing, so I pulled the quiver of arrows on to my back and carried the bow. I went to the guest room, and knocked on the door.

Chapter 6

"Like, totally come in-!" Poland called from behind the the door. I opened the door and walked in. I got greeted with a very neat room, excepting the big mess of... Things... On the the bed. "Are you almost done packing?" I asked him. Poland looked up from the pile he was organizing. "Are you, like, totally, done already?" He looked surprised. "Well, it's not like we're going on vacation, are we?" I held up my bow. "Why are you, like, bringing a bow? One, we're, like, totally trying to make peace and two, why don't you, like, bring a gun instead?" Poland cocked his head in confusion.

"I, uh, just want to be prepared... Remember what happened last time?" I gently touched the bandage on my face. "And as to why I'm not bringing my gun... Well..." I then remembered why. "A-America and I had a small quarrel over borders... While I was running I sorta tripped and dropped it... Somewhere." I blushed slightly at how bad I was at keeping track of weapons. Poland shrugged, trying to act casual.

Knock knock knock. Someone knocked on the door. "That must be Italy." I quickly descended the stairs and opened the door, with Poland following close behind. Italy stood there, carrying the dark red uniforms. "C'mon," He said cheerfully, "let's go put them on-!" Italy handed us each one. They looked exactly like the one he drew - either he was a really good artist, or the mysterious 'friend' of his was good at copying. I guessed it was a combination of both. "Meet outside at the big maple tree when you're ready," I said, and went to go get changed.

About eight minutes later, I stood at the maple tree in the front yard, with my bow and arrows. I must really get proper weapons soon, or the other countries will invade me or mock me. I put my hand in my pocket without much thought, and felt something in it. I pulled it out to see that it was a pair of sunglasses. Obviously Italy or his friend wanted the team to look stylish while trying to stop World War Three. Glad to know everyone was on the same level of seriousness.

"Canada! Canadaaaaa!" I turned to see Italy running towards me with Poland. They were also wearing the sunglasses."Yes..?" I looked at both at them, wondering why Italy looked so hyper. Italy stopped for a moment, peering at me for awhile. "Canada..? Can you take off the bandage for a sec?" "Uhh... Sure..?" I slowly peeled it off so it wouldn't hurt that much. The cut had stopped bleeding, but Italy looked interested in something else. "You look more serious than before-" He exclaimed. "You mean I wasn't serious before?" I asked cheekily. "No, that's not what I meant!" Italy blushed.

Poland coughed dramatically and loudly, making Italy and I turn to look at him. "Can you two, like, get on topic?" He asked. "Y-e-s... So... Um, how exactly do we get there?" I asked. No sooner did I say that, when I heard a voice in the distance. "Hey! Over here!" Everyone turned in surprise and saw Sealand waving to us. "C'mon!" He shouted. The micronation was dressed in his usual blue and white sailor suit. After glancing at the others, I took off running, reaching Sealand in a minute. Italy and Poland followed after.

Sealand looked at us thoughtfully for a little while. "Not to be rude or anything, but how exactly did you stop the battle between China and that jerk England?" "Well, I kinda interrupted the shooting..." I paused. Poland explained quickly. "He, like, jumped in between both of the armies right when they started firing and bam! The two countries totally held off! Isn't that, like, totally cool?" Sealand smiled nervously. "Well, this battle looks worse than that skirmish. C'mon."

He led the way to a four seater sea plane, then got into it. "Where did you get the plane-?" Italy asked Sealand. "I made it of course!" He said proudly. "Where did the supplies come from then?" Italy climbed into the back row of the plane. "I, like, helped him!" Poland announced, sitting beside Italy, leaving me to ride beside Sealand.

Sealand showed me the controls of the sea plane. "Basically, just watch the gas and tell me if it dips below fifty percent, aye?" "Sure..." I said. "I'll be controlling the actual movements of the plane, 'Kay? Oh, by the way, that blue button shoots the bullets in case we're under fire and only press that red button there if we have to escape..." He told me, as if it was nothing big. "M-maple... This thing can attack too?" Sealand laughed. "Don't worry, we're going to land on my territory and use the canons and missiles there. I'm not really planning to stop Wales and Japan with a single sea plane."

Sealand started up the engine, which roared loudly. I saw Italy cover his ears out of the corner of my eye. "To the battle!" Sealand shouted excitedly as the sea plane took off, flying towards the ocean. The overall trip was rather fast, and we didn't have any technical problems on the way. In almost no time, we were over water, which sparkled brightly in the sun. I could see Sealand's territory nearby, and in the distance I saw two large groups of boats and planes. "That must be them!" I yelled over the roar of the plane, while pointed to the two armies.

Sealand steered towards his small structure in the vast ocean, pointing the nose towards the landing pad. He landed with ease(thankfully), and we all got out. "What do we, like, do next?" Poland asked me. "Well, we should probably get close to them, and try and stop them..?" I suggested, though I actually had no plan. "I have some spare fighter jets you can use-!" Sealand said. "I'm just going to pretend to know where you get all of this stuff," I sighed, "but, sure, I suppose we could use those."

I hope you like it~!

Thanks~!

~Canada~

Cany\'s stamp :3

Last edited by Canada on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Russia
You shall become with, da?
You shall become with, da?
Russia

PP : 48240

PostSubject: Re: TurnAlia: A Hetalia Fan Fic   TurnAlia: A Hetalia Fan Fic Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:47 pm

Yukon; his own adjective xD
Back to top Go down
http://blaze3006.deviantart.com/
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: TurnAlia: A Hetalia Fan Fic   TurnAlia: A Hetalia Fan Fic Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:55 pm

I could not think of a better word for Yukon -shot-

His name should explain what he's like...

Bio:
Name: Yukon
Description: Imagine if you put Canada and Russia together... with 75% Russia and 25% Canada.
Personality: Erm... Yukon.
Home: In his bedroom, in Canada's house.
Enemies: Intruders
Friends: Canada, North West Territories, Quebec
Frienimes(friends/enemies) : Ontario, Newfoundland, British Columbia
History: YUKON.
Dislikes: No one knows
Other: YUKON
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: TurnAlia: A Hetalia Fan Fic   TurnAlia: A Hetalia Fan Fic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:06 am

Chapter 5 and 6 added!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TurnAlia: A Hetalia Fan Fic   TurnAlia: A Hetalia Fan Fic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TurnAlia: A Hetalia Fan Fic
Page 1 of 1