Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PP : 49735

Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Hetalia-Hotel-hetalia-25729068-1500-810

Room Service!
A Hetalia Hotel RPG
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Russia
You shall become with, da?
Russia

PP : 49860

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:49 pm

~Konata Izumi~

"Virgin Islands...." I thought about it. No Virgin Islands in the anime or manga. So if she's not an offical character.... "I GOT IT!" I said loudly "You're a fanmade character!" I danced around in my place. "I knew you arent a real character!" I cleared my throat trying to get out of otaku mode and stopped dancing. "So anyways, could I get a picture with you?"
Back to top Go down
http://blaze3006.deviantart.com/
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PP : 46407

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:59 pm

~Virgin Islands~

Fanmade? No, I was a real country. I wasn't made up by some fan. And fan of what anyway? But I forgave her when she asked for a picture. I really liked cameras and photos. Probably because I was well-known for tourism. "Sure." I made sure my hair was pulled back correctly, then stood by her and smiled for the camera as she took the photo. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
America
The Hero :D
America

PP : 49319

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:07 pm

[[OOC: FOURTH WALL.
DESTROYED.

D: but but but then everyone goes crazy!]]

~America~

"Dude, to be honest, I think you're crazed in the head." I told Konota. "France is as real as you can get, as much as we don't... really... *like* it." I sighed loudly. "And we ain't fake. We're no tone of those big eyes peops in Japan's animes, and trust me, I've seen plenty of those to know..." I poked Konata in the head with my hand. "See...? Reaaalllll. Not fake. R-E-A-L HERO STUFF. Now, if you don't mind, I think I have a phone call to go answer." I said as I heard my phone ringing from the other side of the room. I headed over there, and picked it up. "Yo! Axis Hotel Customer Support here, how ma the hero help ya?" I asked casually.

~Britannia Angel~

"D-don't be ridiculous!" I told Minty, blushing bright red. "Of course I'm not going to marry anyone! What ever gave you the idea? Besides, I have to go to my room. There's probably another wish I have to go grant or something. I've taken a rather long break." I walked to the elevator, and took it up to the highest floor.
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:57 pm

(FOS RO DAH)

~Konata Izumi~

"Look, I'm trying not to break the fourth wall on you guys but you guys are making me!" I said "I could get you guys one of mangas if you want me too. I'm warning you, it'll confuse you." I waved my hands nervously "I know I got confused when I saw Lucky Star for the first time! Even speaking about it makes me nervous. Any way you look at it, America's still the hero."
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:40 pm

[[OOC: DAH RO FUS!

Fu so dah! XD]]

~America~

"Hm... ya wanna extra set o' pillows? 'Kay, dude, I'll send someone up there." I hung up, and turned on the intercom with which I could speak to England with from the other side and notified him. "Yo Iggy, the dudes in room 1313, floor 13, want more pillows. Send some one up, will ya? I don' think they're very picky. Bro, you could probably send yourself up and they wouldn't care! It's not like we have much business anyways... maybe we should, like, totally make an ad or somethin'."
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:32 pm

(Russia: BECOME ONE DAH)

~Konata Izumi~

"I'm not sure if an ad alone will do the trick" I said "Russia tends to scare others away from this place. I saw someone run away when they saw him making them become one whiile he was drunk." I pointed to the door "I dont think someone wants to be greeted by a tall drunken Russian. They need someone who's a people person and will bring the people coming."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:30 pm

~Rainbow Dash~

"Darling, I think we need someone who has a non intimidating personality and a striking figure or a cutie~!" I suggested with a wink. "We need to reel in the guests, instead of scaring them away. I agree with Miss Blue Hair over here." I flashed one of my trademark smiles at everyone. "But, of course, I can't volunteer. Besides, I'm a guest. I probably shouldn't even be meddling in these affairs, but I suppose it doesn't matter by now."

~Canada~

"A-are you hinting that I become the temporary doorman?" I asked Rainbow Dash. "That's an absurd idea, and everyone knows it. They won't even see me, so how will they be 'lured' in? Unless they're Canadian, I doubt it will work... though it'd be slighter better than a scary Russian." I said. "By the way, I'm not volunteering to go back to floor 13, room 1313. I'm not superstitious, but that place is cursed."
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:51 pm

~England~

"Well I'm not going up to that room. Not with a number like that. Canada's right that room is cursed. Have someone else do it." Screw their opinions I was very superstitious. I was also very interested in the occult, which the other countries also disaproved of. "As for the doorman, anyone is better than Russia. I don't know how he got the job in the first place." I looked over at Konata and told her, "Please do. Go get your manga. I would love proof that I don't exist." Yes I was being snarky, but the girl was crazy.

~Virgin Islands~

"Russia got the job because our boss hired him." Why the boss had hired him was something I would never figure out. He frightened me with all his talk of 'becoming one'. Well, there were many countries that I didn't like (mostly Netherlands), but that was just hatred, not fear. Russia was genuinely scary. "I'll be the doorperson, but someone will have to fill in for me as a waiter."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:53 pm

~Rainbow Dash~

"Oh, enough with the thirteen talk. I'll be up there and back in a second. Ta-ta~!" I took the pillows and ran over to the elevator, barely getting through the doors as they closed, ignoring a very surprised Britannia Angel. Oh well. On floor thirteen I got out, and rushed to room 1313, and knocked on the door. As soon as it opened, I threw the pillows in, and ran back to the staircase and descended speedily down them, two steps at a time, and arrived in the foyer. "I'm back~!"
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:05 pm

~Konata Izumi~

"Sure, Iggy" I said "I'll go grab as many as I can carry" I went the elevator and pressed the up button. When it came I went inside and pressed the 14 button. The elevator went up. I spun in circles, it's was so much fun to do that when no one was looking. When the doors open I left the elavator as it closed behind me. I walked to my room, Room 1400. I got out my key and unlocked my door. I went inside and opened my biggest suitcase. It was full of manga and anime DVDs. I garbbed the first five mangas and the Japanese Axis Powers Hetalia DVD. I left the room, locking it, and went back to the elevator.I pushed the down button. My eyes where now open. When the elevator came I pressed the lobby button. I didnt spin this time. I didnt want to drop my mangas or the DVD. The elevator opened. I walked out and put all my Hetalia manga and the DVD on the nearest table "Is that enough proof?" I said "I have much more if need any" I winked.

(MARK YOUR CALENDERS, RUSSY HAS FINALLY MAD A LONG POST XD)
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:52 pm

((OOC: Calender marked. XD))

~England~

I stepped out from behind my desk and went over to the table Konata had placed her things on. She certainly had a lot of manga. Japan would be proud of her. I picked up one of the mangas titled 'Hetalia volume 1' and looked at the cover. Italy, Japan and Germany were on it. Strange. I flipped through a few pages to see that it was about them. Had an artist been following them around? I put it down and picked up another, flipping through the pages again. This time I found me. I assumed that the same person who had followed the Axis trio around had followed me as well, until I found a page about the American War of Independance. "How do they know exactly what we said and exactly what happened?!" I knew for a fact nobody but America and me (plus a few soldiers) had been there. None of those soldiers were alive today. "America, you need to see this." I took the book over to him and placed it on his desk so he could see the page.
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:08 pm

[[OOC: ... *takes out pen and calender* March 16th. The day Russy made a long post.]]

~America~

Putting the phone I had been holding down, quickly telling the caller I had business to do, I looked up. "What, did you find a couple of Japan's comic books for me to read to solve my boredom...?" I picked up of the book. "Hey, hey! I don't look that bad, do I? I mean, aren't I more... heroic looking?" I attempted doing the most heroic pose I could, though I probably failed. "Like, OMG dude! They person who made this can also see those hallucination thingies! Hey, they made your eyebrows too small, too..." I gave England a sly smirk. "But seriously, is this guy some sort of stalker? Creeptastic..." I said, flipping through the pages.

[[OOC: Yo dudes, guess what restaurant I saw today? It was a burger one, called:

"HERO CERTIFIED BURGERS"

GREATEST. THING. I. HAD. EVER. SEEN. IN. MY. LIFE.

I totally approve.]]
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:34 pm

(If you really did that.....GOOD JOB

Imagine if someone not on KL looked at it XD)

~Konata Izumi~

"It's called Manga, America." I said "You guys are suppost to be drawn like that. But I dunno how they know all that stuff..." I said "You'll have to ask Himaruya Hidekaz, the guy who made Hetalia. Theres many more if you want to read them. Am I going too fast?" I asked. I dont want to overload their minds. Self aware can be good. But when you break the fourth wall often, like in Zenonia, it gets a bit crazy...
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:13 pm

[[OOC: :P *busy scanning in seven pictures, six for Amery, one for me*]]

~Canada~

"Eh....? May I take a look?" I asked, mainly curious to know if the author had mentioned me, or had even taken notice. I picked one of the books, and flipped through it, almost dropping it when I saw the section labelled 'Fly, Canada-san, fly!' "How does he know about the whole baseball incident? Ugh, that's not to be publicized all over the world, too!" I exclaimed, blushing bright red. "Now everyone will think I'm a slowpoke who can't catch anything!" I dropped the book loudly on to the desk, stomping off to the elevator, taking it up to my room.

~Matthieu~

I came back, with a quarter pounder, french fries and a coke. I watched as Canada walked off, looking pretty mad. "He mad bro?" I asked Konata as I went over to America's desk and leaned against it. "Cuz I think he's mad." I sipped my coke, not really minding. Oh well, it's not like I can do anything about it. I mean, relax. None of these problems are going to matter when the zombies take over the world, right?
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:26 pm

~Konata Izumi~

"I'm not the genius here, but he looks more embarassed than mad. It was probably this page in the manga." I handed him the manga open to the page Canada was looking at. "I hope this all blows over after awhile." I looked at one of my mangas, the back at Matthieu "Hey can I have some of the fries?"
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:30 pm

~Matthieu~

I looked at the page, still drinking the coke. "Wow, in the... erm... organ?" I asked, feeling a bit embarrassed myself. Of course, no one liked talking about their... you know. It was just awkward. "Sure, take as many as you want. I got large size, which in the US, counts as like a truck load." I took out the giant box of fries to prove my point. "You can feed it to a whole horde of elephants, actually."

[[OOC: Silly Americans supersize everything XD]]
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:36 pm

[[OOC: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SILLY - oh wait, I play America.

*totally not raving about being Canadian*]]

~America~

"They actually captured that? WOW!" I said, laughing and pulling off one of my signature laughing faces*. "DUDE. DUDE. DUDE. I NEED TO FIND THIS GUY AND GIVE HIM A HIGH FIVE OR SOMETHIN'!" I paused from laughing uncontrollably, and looked around to see Canada stomping off. Kill joy. It was only once! "Yo, bro! Don't be all upset!" I called, running after him. "You're probably known as the moest dude evah, so don't be all depressed on me!" When he entered the elevator, I turned around to see Matthieu with some McDonald's in his hands. "Like, OMG, dude! Can I have some pleaaasssseee cuz I'm an awesome heroic uncle?" I asked him.

[[OOC: * i.e America XD]]
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:44 pm

~Konata Izumi~

I stood behind Matthieu and looked at the manga "Yes..." I laughed a tiny bit "Right in the man-parts" I grabbed some fries "Thanks for the fries, by the way." I put a few of the fries in my mouth "OOOOOAAAAMN" I said as I ate it

(OOC: Their either really big or really small [Wait a minute- thatswhatshesaid]. The kids me for McDonalds is only 2 ounces

ONLY IS LUCKY STAR DO YOU MAKE NOISES WHEN YOU EAT.....and in Poland...)
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:47 pm

[[OOC: Whenever I order a large, I get a super large and when I order a medium... I get a medium.

SEEMS PRETTY LEGIT TO ME.]]

~America~

I took a few of Matthieu's fries when he didn't first answer me, though I didn't feel that guilty. I did that with England's fish and chips all the time, and the worst that happened was a couple of "Wanker!"s and other British slang stuff I didn't really bother to learn about. Oh well. Matthieu seemed too harmless to really fight me, and besides, I could make it up to him with one of my millions of McDonald's in the world, which were, like, everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Hong Kong

Hong Kong

PP : 46544

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:38 pm

[[OOC: *joins* Hi~]]

~Hong Kong~

It had been an ordinary day so far - the usual inactivity, silence and quiet in the hotel. I sat in my office, near the front door of the hotel, casually reading a mystery book which was quite exciting. It was one of the Sherlock Holmes books that England had recommended to me the day before. It seemed very intriguing to me, and I am personally secretly fond of books like these about detectives and such.

I heard a few slow conversations in the foyer, none really worth mentioning until a blue haired girl -I believe during registration she said it was Konata?- walked in. Russia did his usual 'Become one with Russia, da?' but the strange thing was that she turned around and declined, saying something about England. I looked up from my book to watch. Then a couple of flamboyantly dressed girls walked in, and someone who looked like England but dressed as an angel walked in. And some random amnesiac boy.

Soon, it happened that everyone was in a discussion about something. Curious, I walked out of my office to check it out.
"Is something the matter?" I asked them.

[[OOC: Short post but I'm just not feeling it today ^^;;]]
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:32 am

~Matthieu~

"Ugh, America!" I batted the American away angrily. "You're going to eat all of the french fries, because you're the only person in the world with a stomach that large to do so!" I growled. "I'm going to my room-" I heard footsteps and saw some official looking person walk up to us. The manager. "O-h-h... um... hi...." I said awkwardly to them, not knowing what to say. "Uh, I just got here and stuff... and I think I'm amnesiac... yeah."

[[OOC: Zat's okay~]]
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:00 pm

[[OOC: I've been busy. Darn life. How dare you take over? Sorry for the absense.]]

~England~

"Hm? No sir. One of the guests just has some 'interesting' reading material." I put down one of the other mangas I had picked up. Ironic that the manager was Hong Kong. I had once been in charge of him, now it was the other way around. I made my way back to my desk since I was supposed to working. I held back a laugh as Matthieu pushed America away from his chips. He would do anything for fast food, even mooch off someone else. It annoyed me to no end when he did it to me though. "Matthieu, catch." I tossed him a room key. "You can't go to your room if you can't get in. Though don't hide up there all day. I will drag you downstairs if you do."

Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:17 pm

~Matthieu~

"Oh!" I looked up right when the keys England threw to me neared my head, resulting in getting hit in the face with them. "Ow!" The keys clattered loudly on the polished floors of the hotel, and I had to bend over to get them, accidently dropping some french fries in the action. Oh well. America would've eaten them anyways. And probably will still eat them. As disgusting as that was. I frowned at England when warned me about staying in my room all they long. Drag me...? Oh god, I'd pay a hundred dollars to see him try. But I just responded with the classic monotone "Yes mother" and left, smiling to myself. His fault.

I took the elevator to my floor, which happened to be on the floor nicknamed the 'staff floor', which was apparently where all the staff slept. It was also floor eleven. I walked by the doors with various names on them, some that were familiar sounding, some I knew and finally mine: 'Matthieu Kirkland'. How... convenient. Almost TOO convenient. I unlocked the door and went inside, locking it behind me. It was a pretty big room, with a king size bed in it. It was also painted dark blue, and seemed to have some sort of British-Canadian theme-like feel to it. Or something like that.

I sat on the bed, picking up the remote control and turning on the flat screen T.V, flipping through the channels. Nothing really seemed to be on, except for "America's Funniest Home Videos", which I watched for a while. Apparently there was a marathon on it, so it went on for a while.
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:00 am

~America~

"What's so funny, Iggy?" I asked as I ate one of the french fries, not bothering with any manners and chomping loudly while I talked. I normally wasn't so loud, but I was in the "Let's get on England's nerves today" mood. Too bad for him. I frowned for a moment at Matthieu's remark at me about being the only person able to eat all the french fries McDonald's provides with their extra large box. "Hey, dude! Don't say that to your uncle! Besides, I'm the guy who makes all the McDonald's. Be nice." When I finished the sentence -and the french fries in my hands- I had to smile. I remember being as young as him - free, wild, not a care in the world. Then reality struck in, hard. I try to be as carefree, but there's responsibilities I had to deal with.

I watched, stifling a laugh, as England three the keys to Matthieu and nailed him in the head. I couldn't help but to let loose a loud exclamation of "Bull's eye!". It was that comical. The teen stomped walked off with his fries and keys. I spotted the dropped fries, eying them. As I bent over to pick them up, I caught England staring at me. "Oh, shoo, you." I threw a few fries at him, eating the rest.  I then checked my schedule, and saw that my shift was nearly over. "Alright, bros... My shift is done. See y'all later!" 

I strolled casually to the elevator, and took it to floor eleven. When I arrived, I headed to my room which was located across the hallway from Matthieu's. Just to bug him, I knock on his door and remind him that England would be wanting him downstairs for dinner at five o'clock. An hour from now. I knew I'd probably be awarded with some cranky teenager yells, but oh well. 

I went back to my room and decided on playing on my XBox, one of the many video game consoles I had in my room.

[[OOC: Anyone RP here anymore? 0.0]]
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:06 pm

((OOC: I'm still here. I just had to go somewhere over the weekend. No computer there.))

~England~

Yes mother? Sarcasm was a wonderful thing and useful in many situations, but not when talking to your parents. That only got you in trouble. I'll have to talk some manners into him when my shift is done. At the spot where Matthieu had been standing, America was down on the floor eating the chips. I was about to tell him how disgusting that was when some of the food was thrown in my direction. I held my arm up to block it. "Wanker."

And he didn't clean them up when he left. I hope he gets in trouble for those. Eating off the floor. Disgusting. After he had gone upstairs I checked the time. Ten more minutes and I would be done with my shift. Finally. I grabbed my phone off my desk and sent Canada a message. He had stormed off earlier and I wanted to make sure he was all right.

Quote :
To: Canada

Still upset about the book? I get off in ten. I can bring you some pancakes from the kitchen if you like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG   Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room Service! A Hetalia Hotel RPG
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next