Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceland
ICEY-KUN 8D
ICEY-KUN 8D
Iceland

PP : 46178

After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:44 pm

Title says it all. Mostly.

The countries are on the Titanic, but, as you already know, it crashes. They all end up on a stranded island, trying to figure out how to survive and get off the island.

That's pretty much it!

Characters:
Iceland: RPed by me
Canada: RPed by Canada
Chidani: RPed by Canada
Japan: RPed by Canada
America: RPed by America
Greenland: RPed by America
New World: RPed by Russia
China: RPed by Russia
England: RPed by England
Virgin Islands: RPed by England

Post what character(s) you would like to play~!

Have fun!

~Iceland

Last edited by Iceland on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://animarpg.canadian-forum.com/
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PP : 48235

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:23 pm

(Canada please :3

*thinks*

And probably Chidani too.)
Back to top Go down
Russia
You shall become with, da?
Russia

PP : 48360

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:29 pm

(New World and China please)
Back to top Go down
http://blaze3006.deviantart.com/
America
The Hero :D
America

PP : 47819

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:12 pm

(America. :3 and Greenland and England XDDD)
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PP : 44907

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:11 pm

I am a sucker for RPs like this. If you guys haven't given up on it (last post was a month ago), then I'd like to join. Mayhaps I could take England back from you, America? XD
Back to top Go down
Iceland
ICEY-KUN 8D
ICEY-KUN 8D
Iceland

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:02 pm

Sure, I'll add you. Sorry for being inactive. Studying, life, etc XD

I'll add everyone~
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:44 pm

It's all right, life catches up with everyone eventually.

I'd also like to use my OC if it's okay. She's the Virgin Islands. I posted her in the OC thread.
Back to top Go down
Iceland
ICEY-KUN 8D
ICEY-KUN 8D
Iceland

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:51 pm

í lagi!

I'll add her.
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:05 am

((Are we going to get started soon?))
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:02 am

[[OOC: Sure. You start? :3]]
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:02 pm

((... All right. I'm not that good at starting though.))

~Arthur Kirkland~

I wasn't quite sure what happened. I had been on a boat with the other countries, and there had been an accident. And iceberg, or something like that. It's all a hazy blur. I think the ship crashed. That would explain my current location. An island in the middle of the ocean. The lifeboats were in pieces on the shore. I sat up slowly, brushing some sand out of my hair and off my clothes. "Is everyone all right?"

~Abigail Kirkland-Jones~

Everyone was rushing to the lifeboats, so I ran too. Some vacation this was. The whole ship was sinking! We got in safely, but when the ship finally sank it rocked the lifeboats so much that they tipped. I remember water, then blackness. But now I heard a familiar voice. England's. I opened my eyes and saw a palm leave covering my face. I quickly pushed it off and sat up, wondering where I was. "I'm okay. What about everyone else?"
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:47 pm

~America~

"Hey, dude! Watch it!" I exclaimed as a waiter bumped into me, scurrying to get to some table in the dining room. They muttered a quick 'sorry' and were on their way. How rude! I thought as I made my way to my assigned table, where I was going to have dinner with a couple of my friends, Japan and England. Apparently Canada was going to come, but I didn't know how much I should count on that. He had a bad habit of 'disappearing' on people.

I sat down on the cushioned seat, and looked around. The others hadn't arrived yet, so I took the moment to pig out while they were still getting ready. England would've ranted until my ears fell off it I did it while he, Japan and Canada were there. I ordered a steak, mashed potatoes and a couple of steamed carrots from one of the waitresses walking by, who took it with a smile.

Ten minutes later, my order came and I ate it quickly, ignoring what strange and disgusted looks I got from the other guests, and wiped my face with the napkin provided. I then sat up, still waiting for the others to arrive.

That's when I heard a loud cracking noise, accompanied by an explosion of water entering the room.

The whole wall literally exploded, engulfing people and pulling them into the depths of the ocean, all of the screaming the whole way. I stood up, kicking my chair away into the rushing water. I tried to grab as many people and lead them to the top of the boat, for the side was quickly tipping. Still, many people fell and slid by me, falling into the water with loud exclamations and cries, only to be silenced with loud splashes.

I saw someone I recognized, and I lost my focus and my footing, slipping of the wet carpet and down the what-used-to-be-floor-but-now-wall towards the mountain of water. "Noooo!" I let go of the people I was holding on so I wouldn't drag them with me, and I fell into the water with a big splash.

As I hit the water, I fought to keep my head above the swirling death, kicking my legs hard against the strong current. When I realized I couldn't fight it, I let it carry me through a large gap in the ship, where I entered open water. I floated on my back to move more easily so I could get anywhere, just anywhere, with solid land. I felt pretty desperate, but, hey, I nearly died. And it wasn't like anyone was alive to see me anyway... they probably all drowned...

I finally got washed up on to an island beach, where I got up on my somewhat unstable legs and looked around. First, I checked myself to see what I had on me - I still had my glasses, amazingly, and my jacket and clothes weren't that much in bad shape. As I glanced around the beach, I spotted two people in the distance. I ran over to them, finding out that they were England and Abigail. I waved at them. "Dudes! You're alive too? I think we're, like, the only survivors or somethin', cuz I saw everyone... drownin'..."

Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:29 pm

~Canada~

I was sitting in my cabin, wondering what to do. Should I go to America's little date with England and Japan, or should I stay and relax in my quarters? Both sounded okay... but if I didn't go with America, he'd start accusing me of disappearing again, and we'd probably start our whole fight with ranting again, and England would have to come and break us up before I made America run around screaming and crying. And I didn't want to do that.

I peeked into my closet, thinking about what I should wear. Should I go all out fancy and wear my war uniform? Probably not. How about my suit? Meh... suits didn't look well me. My fur coat? Nah, it'd just look like I came from a polar expedition from the arctic, and people would think I'm weird or crazy or something... And I wanted to make a pretty good impression...

So I had to go with fancy or casual. I decided to go with casual; if I went fancy, people might look at me strangely. I picked out my favourite red Canada shirt and sweater(that, of course, said Canada on them) and a pair of jeans. I put them on, taking care not to mess up my already well done hair when I pulled on the sweater and shirt.

As for shoes, I chose a couple of ebony black Converse, the ones I had recently taking a liking to wear. They were classy, yet, comfortable as Crocs to wear. Crocs seemed a little TOO casual, and Converse were more fancier than them, yet still very comfy. I tied them on, and stood up, almost ready for the dinner. That is, when I got interrupted by a loud "Who?"

Surprised, I took a step backgrounds and fell face first into my mattress. "Ack!" I sputtered as I got up, my face still hurting from the impact. I turned around to see my ever unknowing polar bear, Kimiforoo or something... whatever his name is. "Don't surprise me like that!" I protested as he casted his smiling gaze at me, mischief gleaming in his button shaped eyes.

He then cocked his head, as if sensing something. "What is it?" I asked, knowing that on some occasions, animals could predict future accidents and catastrophes. The bear turned to me, growling softly, "Be careful of the water later." He then scuttled away mysteriously.

Oh, great. Not only did I have to worry about being social with Japan, England and America, but I also had to watch out for water. As if a big wave of water was going to come through the wall to knock us down or something. Very funny. I walked out of my cabin room and into the hallway, walking swiftly to the dining hall, slightly unnerved about Kookooreemo's warning. I wanted it to be fake, but, I knew I couldn't get my hopes up; it was probably going to happen, whatever it was.

I entered the huge dining room, met with loud chatter and bright lights. Taken by surprise, I hesitated for a few moments, examining the busy scene in front of me, until a table assistant prodded at me. "Sir, are you just going to stand there or would you like me to show you to your seat?" He asked, rather rudely. I nodded, a bit embarrassed about just standing there. He lead me towards a table, his nose stuck up snobily in the air. I ignored it, however.

Then there was a loud explosion of water crashing into the room, knocking him over.

The room erupted into screaming, yells, confusion and fear. The boat started tipping, sending crowds of people tripping and falling into the rushing monstrous water. I tried running up to the top of the boat, where my descent might be a little more smoother. However, someone above me fell, bringing me down with him. I felt my glasses fly off somewhere, and I got picked up by a large 'paw' of water, pulling me down into the darkness, where I saw nothing but black.

[[OOC: Pfft. beat XD]]
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:10 pm

~China~
I tried running from the water, but I tripped on my own foot into the water. I was holding Panda in my arms, so I had to keep him and myself safe.

~New World~
I saw all the water flowing from my window. Luckily, my room was towards the top. I grabbed two other dresses and a new pair of tights and put on a life vest...or whatever you call it. I ran to the top of the ship and just dove off the edge, into the deep and dark waters, clothes still in hand
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:18 pm

~England~

I could hear Abigail's voice, and then America's. I turned around to see Abby sitting on the sand and America standing nearby. "I'm glad you two are okay. But... are we really the only survivors? Maybe everyone else simply washed ashore elsewhere." America's words scared me. Surely everyone else wasn't dead. I refused to believe that they were gone. I walked over to Abigail and helped her up while pulling a piece of driftwood off her skirt. I then went over to America and brushed some sand off his jacket for him. "You'd better be wrong about the others." Abigail ran up to us and said something, but I could barely hear her before she ran off down the shore. Had she spotted someone?

~Virgin Islands~

I saw America nearby and was about to get up, when England came over and helped me up. I didn't speak as he helped. I was too shaken by America's words. We were the only survivors? What about the other countries from the ship? And the normal humans? They had all drowned? I saw England talking with America and ran over to them. "At least we're alive. That's good, right?" Just as I said this I saw someone lying on the shore, almost out of sight. I ran over and noticed it was Canada. I gently shook him, hoping he was alive. "Come on, please get up." If he was here, maybe the others were as well.
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:28 pm

~China~
I looked at Panda. "Are you okay, aru?" I asked. The panda didn't do anything "Panda drowned! I must do CPR!" I was on another side of the island, so I dont think they heard. I got on my knees and started pumping the drowned panda's stomach.

(FFFF-My posts are always so much shorter!)
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:09 pm

[[OOC: It's practice ;)]]

~America~

"I do too, but... it was... horrible." I couldn't believe that I, myself, was starting to break down. I was supposed to be the hero! But... I guess anyone who saw that scene wouldn't be all happy and cheery either. Witnessing a real life nightmare would do that to anyone. I forced my self to look back at England. "Y'know, I think I just heard Abigail. Hopefully she found someone... like Canada." As much as the shy Canadian had troubled or annoyed me in the past, I couldn't bear to lose my twin... and he was also my only sibling.

As I looked over in the distance at Abigail, I noticed her shaking someone with blonde hair who was unresponsive to her calls. Someone in a red sweater and a pair of jeans. "Yo England, she found Canada!" I exclaimed, running over to help her. If he isn't... dead. I forced the horrifying thought out of my head. Surely Canada couldn't die on us, right? Right?
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:23 pm

~Canada~

I stared blankly at the blurry blonde haired girl above me, not recognizing her. It didn't help that I had an eye vision of almost nothing, making me feel as blind as a newborn bear cub. And my head was pounding, feeling like a stampede of moose ran over me a couple of times, and dunked me in all the Great Lakes five times. "D-do I know you...?" I paused, trying to remember something. Which I couldn't at all. "Where am I? Or most importantly... who am I? I can barely see... and... am I dead or something...? I mumbled, not making sense, and hoping the girl could understand.
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:31 am

~England~

Abigail had found Canada? I ran after America to see if he was right. I certainly hoped he was. He sounded so broken when he spoke. It reminded me of when he got upset as a child. He would try to act brave but I could always see through it. It was the same now. I could tell he was worried so I did my best to reassure him.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he's alive." I came to a halt beside America and watched as Abigail shook him. When he woke up I let go of a breath I didn't know I had been holding. "Oh thank goodness."

~Virgin Islands~

When he spoke my heart leapt with joy. Another survivor. Hopefully there were more. My heart sank a little when he asked who he was. Oh please tell me he doesn't have amnesia. I was also worried that his polar bear was nowhere in sight. "I'm the Virgin Islands, but you can call me Abigail. You're Canada, a friend of mine. We were on a ship, and it sank. This is an island somwhere."

I saw America run up to us, England trailing behind him. "Hold on." I stood up and asked America, "Do you and your brother have the same prescription for glasses?" I was thinking that maybe Mattie could borrow Al's glasses for a little bit to see where he was.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:20 am

[[OOC: Ironic Canada asked who he is?]]

~Canada~

I blinked again. "Whaa..? So are you telling me my name is Canada or I represent Canada...?" I asked, totally confused. I didn't remember anything about a ship or it sinking, let alone who Abigail was. She seemed to be worrying about something, looking around as if I was missing something. "A-abigail? Is something the matter? Am I missing something?" I called after her as she ran off towards a couple of people in the distance.

~Chidani~

It was hours since the Titanic sank, and I got beached up on shore. For the most part, I was searching to find someone. Surely they weren't all dead, killed by the whole accident? I hoped not, but it sure seemed like it. I decided to look through the jungle to see if anyone was there. On that thought, I couldn't find Kawaii, my pet leopard cub, anywhere.

I ventured into the dark, forbidding jungle, determined to find someone. That's when something big and furry leapt at me. "Ahhh!" I shouted, thinking a wild jungle cat found me and was planning to eat me for dinner or whatever. Then I noticed that it was Kawaii! "Kawaii, you're alive!" I exclaimed happily, and the leopard ran off, seemingly wanting me to follow after, which I did. Kawaii led me back to the beach, towards some people. "Hey, Kawaii, you found some people..?"

As I came closer, I realized it was England, America, Abigail and Canada. I ran over quickly, overjoyed. "Hey, hey! I'm here!"
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:35 pm

~Virgin Islands~

I didn't tell Canada that what was missing was his pet. It would only make things worse. Since America seemed confused and didn't answer when I asked about the glasses, I grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to Canada. I leaned in to America and whispered, "He doesn't remember anything. Maybe you can help?"

The sight of a familiar person was known to sometimes jog the memory. Sure he knew me, but not as well as he knew his twin brother. I hoped it would at least do something. People usually forgot about Canada, but this was just messed up. Worst luck ever. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I hear another voice.

~England~

I was extremely tempted to leave the area and figure out who the voice was, but I didn't want to leave America and Canada like this. Luckily the source of the voice quickly came into sight. "Chidani!" I waved him over to us and noticed his leapord cub had survived as well. How many more people had washed ashore here?

When he arrived I asked him an important question. "Have you seen anyone else? We need to find out who made it off the ship alive." After that we could start figuring out where we were and how to get home.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:15 pm

~Chidani~

"Me? I was just worried about finding someone, and I was just about to ask you, aru!" I thought for a couple of moments. "I thought I saw a glimpse of New World or China, but it might've just been my imagination... but maybe they are here." I said, picking up Kawaii and hugging him close to my chest. The leopard cub wasn't fond of sand, and appreciated being let up out of it.

~Canada~

"I-I'm telling you, I don't remember anything..." I repeated, a bit louder this time. Maybe she couldn't hear me? "And you still didn't answer the question yet..." I decided to get off the sand, which was starting to burn the back of my neck. As I attempted to scramble up, I was hit with a wave of nausea and pain, and nearly fell back down.

"O-ow..." I muttered, decided to walk backwards a couple of steps to lean against a palm tree nearby, in the shade. It cooled me down and made me feel a little bit better, but it didn't give me any answers to my questions. I didn't remember anything, just waking up here on a beach with strange people that looked eerily familiar and a thought that I was missing a couple of things. But what? Then I spotted something a distance away from the palm tree - what appeared to be a pair of glasses, and paw prints.

I was about to walk over there, but decided I wasn't well enough to bend over. I didn't want to risk blacking out again. "Hey... what's that over there...?" I asked Abigail, pointing at the tracks and the object.
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:25 pm

(IM IN UR RP, INTERUPTING THE MOMENT)

~New World~
I was laying KO'd by the thosand feet dive. My mind is complicated. I do crazy stuff one minute then try to fade into the background the next. My hair was soaked. My ribbion was barely in my hair. I lost my grip on one of my dresses. All I had left where my long blue dress and a new pair of tights, both soaked.

Minutes passed and I woke up. I looked around, no one in sight. Aww Columbus.....I'm trapped forever alone on this island without anyone to help me survive. There was a big rock nearby. I walked over to it and put my clothes on it, letting them dry. I took off the life vest. I overestimate presant day inventions... I ringed out my dress and took off my shoes and tights. Now only wearing my dress and ungaurdments, I went to explore the island, unaware that everyone else was here.

~China~
Water flew out my panda's mouth letting it breath. "Panda! You're alive!" I grabbed him and held him in my arms. "Lets go see if we can find the othes" I walked at the edge of the beach, cradling my panda. "You just get some sleep" I told my panda "I'll protect you"

(I tried making this post longer....It's nothing compared to your guys'

China x Panda? Anyone?)
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:30 pm

[[OOC: NOT TODAY - jk, yaaaay Russy's here XD]]

~America~

"So ya tellin' me he has a bad case of memory loss or somethin'?" I asked, trying to jump back into the program. Her question about glasses had momentarily caught me off guard, and I didn't want to look like I wasn't paying attention. "About the glasses thing... no... We don't have the same prescription. I'm, like, far-sighted or somethin' and I think he's short sighted... or whatever the eye doctor dude said... I don't remember that stuff, y'know? I leave the older guys to memorize that stuff..."

I heard a voice calling, I quickly glanced over to see Chidani run up to us, stopping to chat about some sort of thing with England. I turned back when I heard loud scuffling, and Canada mumble 'ow'. "Careful, bro. Don't mess your head up more than it already is," I said, a touch of sarcasm reaching through my sentence. I walked over to somewhat support him, when he pointed to something on the ground. I went to inspect it. "Hey, dude, you found your glasses! And some funny lookin' paw thingymabobbers..." I handed Canada back his glasses.

~Greenland~

Grrrr.... ruuuff ruuuufff! I awoke to my arctic fox, Chinook, barking loudly at something. "Woah, calm down, Chinny!" I exclaimed, sitting up to pat him reassuringly. Then I saw a big weird looking mammal standing in front of us, with black eyes and a ringed tail. It also walked like a cat, and screeched angrily at Chinook. To me, it looked a lot like a lemur I heard about. I shooed it away with a hand, and got up from the sand, wiping it off my jacket and scarf. "Woah... did the ship crash into something and dump us all on the island?" I asked no one, looking around the empty beach. The arctic fox padded in circles around me, not giving an answer. Not that I expected him to.

[[New pairing! Just like the one I made up a few days ago: FranceXFrance, DOESN'T THAT WORK OUT? Cuz he shouldn't be paired with anyone else but himself XDDD]]
Back to top Go down
England
Is Iggy 8O
Is Iggy 8O
England

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:02 pm

~Virgin Islands~

Paw thingamabobbers? I ran over to what America was looking at and almost tripped over my own skirt. It was soaked and the water was weighing it down. I ringed it out while looking at what big brother had found. "They're animal footprints, America. A bear's I think. This island seems tropical, so I would hazard a guess the only bear here is Kumajirou. I'll go tell Canada."

As soon as I had finished getting most of the water out my skirt I went over to Canada with a big smile. "What you were missing was your glasses and your pet. Your brother found your glasses for you and I think we found your pet's footprints. Now please think. Can you remember anything? Even if it's just some names it could help."

~England~

So there was a possiblity that China and New World were here as well. That was good. A slight chance was better than none. "All right, then if they are here we're still missing Japan, Iceland and Greenland." An old phrase ran through my mind, trying to replace the worry. 'No news is good news.' I hoped that was the case.

"We need to stick together if we're going to make it off this island alive." Every group needs a leader. A glance at the sun's position in the sky told me approximately what time it was. Everyone was gathered in one area of the beach, so that was where I went to talk to everyone.

"All right, listen up. Sundown is in four hours. We need to find the others and make shelter, and preferably a signal fire for any passing ships or planes. Now if we split up we will more than likely get lost. If anyone goes anywhere they will take a partner. Does everyone understand?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay   After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After The Titanic - A Stranded Island Roleplay
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next