Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corrupt-A-Wish Game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
America
The Hero :D
America

PP : 47819

Corrupt-A-Wish Game Empty
PostSubject: Corrupt-A-Wish Game   Corrupt-A-Wish Game Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:06 pm

So I saw this on another site... looked like fun so I decided to post it here XD

The point of the game is to corrupt the wish of the poster above you. It can be anything you want, no matter how stupid or serious. The next poster then has to mess around with it and find a loophole. For example, you were to wish that you:

Could be just as awesome as Prussia is.

Well, that would technically be impossible.

So, I could say:
Granted, but...you now have to live in an angry German's basement with little to no electricity and binge on Cheetos for the rest of your life.
------

Now, what if you can't corrupt it?

You can:

1)Corrupt it anyway. (It doesn't matter if it's stupid or completely unrelated.)
2) Or say "I'm not granting that!" (While it's not as funny, it's not my fault that you're unimaginative)

And when you're done corrupting that wish, make your own and watch as someone else messes it up.

Here's another rule:

No corrupting your own wish.( But I think that was obvious, eh?)

HAVE FUN!

I shall start :3

I wish I could have an epical show to myself called "Allied Forces America".
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com
Russia
You shall become with, da?
Russia

PP : 48360

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Game   Corrupt-A-Wish Game Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:20 pm

*Starts* I wish I could go to a Hetalia Rave SEALAND RAVE
Back to top Go down
http://blaze3006.deviantart.com/
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Game   Corrupt-A-Wish Game Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:23 pm

(I already started but whateeveerrrr XD)

Granted, but ALL THE COUNTRIES ARE THERE, including your little sister Belarus who comes and tackles you to the floor yelling 'MARRY ME MARRY ME!' while I dance in the background like a bau5.
Then the night ends with you running across the world, trying to hide in Canada's house while Belarus hunts you down with England and her dressed up like spies and hiding behind every tree they can find.

I wish I could have an epical show to myself called "Allied Forces America".
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PP : 48235

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Game   Corrupt-A-Wish Game Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:39 pm

Granted, but now you're more popular than Axis Powers Hetalia, and there are millions of fangirls chasing you all around Hollywood. You then run off and live in England's basement, where everyday you eat Pudding and Water as there is no other food you can find and everyday you look up at the celing and find Russia watching you... ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT, and every day I come to visit you and ask for free maple syrup. China also visits, and brings his panda over, which likes to hug you very tightly. And every Saturday England forces you to eat some of his burnt scones.

I wish people would notice me like America D:
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Game   Corrupt-A-Wish Game Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Granted, but everyone would think you're like America and be mean to you because of your lack of self-defence and voice...espically Russia

I wanna be awesome JAPAN RAVE
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Game   Corrupt-A-Wish Game Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:51 pm

D: I'm not Americaaaaa D: (THEN I SHALL WEAR CANADA STUFF ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT)

Anyhow, granted, but Prussia notices your awesomeness and decides to face you in an Awesome Duel. France and I will be doing the commentaring, and it turns out you can't concentrate as France talks about hair products and I ranting about how no one knows me, and Prussia shoots awesomebeams at you and you fall off the stage and into Italy's giant bowl of pasta, which will take you fifteen years of washing to get out of your hair. While doing the washing, you will be helped by Germany who is ranting about how much Italy spends making white flags.

I wish I could eat a pancake right now.
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Game   Corrupt-A-Wish Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:17 am

Granted, but it turns out England made it and now you have to spend twenty years in bed listening to the Bad Touch Trio sing lullabies to you. Oh, and every time you wake up, Spain asks you to eat his Churros or Prussia tells you to eat pasta or France gives a new makeover. During all of this, Russia is watching from the ceiling and I'm eating your ice cream.

I wish that there was Paint it White manga in English.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Game   Corrupt-A-Wish Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Granted, but Sealand steals your book because he wants to edit it and make himself the hero so England would notice him. Also, I edit the book so I'm in it more, and take out all the FrUK moments and replace them with USUK moments and UKAN moments. Also, Russia kols the aliens with his awesome kol beams.

I wish that... This site was more popular...?
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Game   Corrupt-A-Wish Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Granted, but there would be trolls and everything would get disorganised

I want to be legit ICELAND RAVE
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Game   Corrupt-A-Wish Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:29 pm

Granted, but you're so legit that England, Germany and all the other somewhat serious characters decide to live with you, and you will have no one funny to talk to. And then England decides to cook for everyone for the rest of their lives, until Italy comes along and says some people can stay at his house and have pasta, pizza and gelato for the rest of their lives. So then you have two choices: Eat burnt scones and black pudding for the rest of your life or eat pasta, pizza or gelato for the rest of your life.

(I'm so evil XD)

I wish people would know me and NOT mistaken me for America.
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Game   Corrupt-A-Wish Game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:38 pm

Granted, but now everyone mistakes you for England with glasses on and they then ask why you don't have an accent anymore. When you tell them you're Canada, they still don't believe you and run away from you when ever you make pancakes because they are afraid that you are going to make you eat them.

I wish everyone would agree with me, especially on making a giant hero to protect the earth from global warming.
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Game   Corrupt-A-Wish Game Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:48 am

Granted, but all of the serious characters would be highly out of character and the fangirls and fanboys would troll you

I want all of our APH OCs to play Mario Kart Wii together (That actually sounds pretty awesome)
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Game   Corrupt-A-Wish Game Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:07 pm

Granted, but Chidani lightning bolts everyone, New World gets scared and runs off(sorry), Ontario trolls the Wii, Newfoundland sends blue shells after everyone, Kyroon watches silently, Wales flips the couch over in anger, Yukon kols at everyone and finally, British Columbia scares off everyone with his burnt scones.

INTERRRRRESTING SCENE.

I wish that I can actually get the Hetalia Manga SOMEWHERE *head laptop*
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Game   Corrupt-A-Wish Game Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:37 pm

(Where was Greenland?)

Granted, but the fangirls(and fanboys) would troll you until you gave it. Then Yukon would come out of a nearby computer and kill everyone.

I wish Yukon to call Ontario "Onii-Chan" I wish I could unlock all the blades in Fruit Ninja
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Game   Corrupt-A-Wish Game Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:11 pm

(spamming cheats XD)

*sigh* Granted, but The Bad Touch Trio wanted the blades too, resulting in World War 3. Apparently, all the other countries wanted it too, and after fifty years of battling, you finally get all the Fruit Ninja blades, but by then, your electronic device doesn't worke any more. Too bad!

I wish I could have a mochi ~ they're so cuuuuute
Back to top Go down
Poland

Poland

PP : 45606

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Game   Corrupt-A-Wish Game Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:30 pm

Granted, but now they, like, have totally taken over the woooooorrrrllllddddd D:

I wish that, like, everyone would, like, totally, like, stop bugging me on, like, how I, like, talk. There's, like, nothing totally, like, wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Game   Corrupt-A-Wish Game Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:49 pm

o_O

Then no one corrects ANY of your problems, and so then you live alone forever, being weird :P

I wish the other countries would stop fighting and let me have a turn to say my opinions for once...
Back to top Go down
America
America

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Game   Corrupt-A-Wish Game Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:10 am

Granted, but now everyone lost the ability to speak :x

I wish England would agree with my heroic plans! XD
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Game   Corrupt-A-Wish Game Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Granted, but now he agrees with EVERYTHING.

I wish that I could have an uncorruptable wish :P
Back to top Go down
Hong Kong

Hong Kong

PP : 45044

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Game   Corrupt-A-Wish Game Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:26 pm

Granted, but then Prussia used it.

I wish I could become a country again...
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Game   Corrupt-A-Wish Game Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Granted, but then England tries to hold claim to you. When he gets tired of that, Prussia will come back as a country too and will attempt to seize your vital regions like what he did to Austria. Sorry! :P

I wish... Um... I could be better at making an AOHS vid... ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-A-Wish Game   Corrupt-A-Wish Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corrupt-A-Wish Game
Page 1 of 1