Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My plot ideas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
America
The Hero :D
America

PP : 47649

My plot ideas Empty
PostSubject: My plot ideas   My plot ideas Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 6:15 pm

I have made some plots for the RP, and wanna know if you like them :3

1. Paint it white sort of(again, cuz Paint it white was so epical XD)
2. Sickness(A bunch of the countries get a bad disease and the rest have to cure it without getting sick themselves)
3. New country(A new country is found, and every country wants them, resulting in a huge war for them)
4. World War 3(somehow there's a World War 3 XD)
5. Big fire(There's a big fire that devastates a lot of countries, forces the other countries to help them)
6. Snow storm(Like plot 5, but instead of a fire there's a giant snow storm)
7. Space mission(Life has been found on other planets, and the countries are in charge of exploring)
8. Kidnapped countries(A bunch of countries get kidnapped, and the rest have to save them and stop the kidnapper)
9. Santa countries XD(Apparently Santa can't deliver the presents, so the countries have to)
10. Super powers(A greater being attacks and the countries have to fight it with super powers)
11. Competition(There's a big competition/Olympics, and all the countries compete)

Thanks~ :3

~America
Amery\'s stamp :3
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com
Russia
You shall become with, da?
You shall become with, da?
Russia

PP : 48190

My plot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: My plot ideas   My plot ideas Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 pm

I like 5,6,8, and 11
Back to top Go down
http://blaze3006.deviantart.com/
America
America

PP : 47649

My plot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: My plot ideas   My plot ideas Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 6:48 pm

:3 Yay XD
Back to top Go down
http://kumajirousloft.canadian-forum.com
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PP : 48065

My plot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: My plot ideas   My plot ideas Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:04 pm

America wrote:

2. Sickness(A bunch of the countries get a bad disease and the rest have to cure it without getting sick themselves)
5. Big fire(There's a big fire that devastates a lot of countries, forces the other countries to help them)
6. Snow storm(Like plot 5, but instead of a fire there's a giant snow storm)
7. Space mission(Life has been found on other planets, and the countries are in charge of exploring)
8. Kidnapped countries(A bunch of countries get kidnapped, and the rest have to save them and stop the kidnapper)
9. Santa countries XD(Apparently Santa can't deliver the presents, so the countries have to)
10. Super powers(A greater being attacks and the countries have to fight it with super powers)

I like those :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My plot ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: My plot ideas   My plot ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My plot ideas
Page 1 of 1