Kumajirou's Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kumajirou's Loft

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZombieTalia

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

PP : 48235

ZombieTalia Empty
PostSubject: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:13 am

ZombieTalia 0

~•~ ZombieTalia ~•~
A Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay

Title • Introduction • Rules • Ranks • Characters • Alliances  • Conclusion/Other
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

ZombieTalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:14 am

ZombieTalia 2iaqzhl

~•~ Introduction ~•~ 

The plot is rather simple - The Zombie Apocalypse arrives, and all of the nations are forced to team up, die or become zombies. You choose the path of your character! I want you all to keep in mind that this would be an awesome roleplay if we have humour in it as well as creepypasta. Come on, no one wants just scary zombie stuff the whole roleplay, right? You might as well just grab some random zombie fanfic off the internet or watch a zombie tv show for real creepiness! This is HETALIA! ^^

Title • Introduction • Rules • Ranks • Characters • Alliances  • Conclusion/Other

Last edited by Canada on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

ZombieTalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:15 am

ZombieTalia Img-thing

~•~ Rules ~•~

Rules, rules, rules! Basically the same as site rules, but I suppose you can get gorier than usual since it's zombies, but don't give everyone nightmares or mental images they will have whenever they go downstairs at night to grab some water(trust me, I have enough of those XD). And, for my sake(because I'm a scaredy cat lol), ADD HUMOUR! Pretty please? (Why am I even making a zombie RP if I'm easily scared? I have no idea!)

Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

ZombieTalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:20 am

ZombieTalia Italy3

~•~ Ranks ~•~

Ranks! Ooh, the funny part! You can be as creative or unoriginal with your nations' rank as you want. For example, you could be "leader" or "THE CAR GUY", or even "The Nation Who Drives The Double Decker Bus Over Zombies" and etc. Go crazy! Hi.

Last edited by Canada on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

ZombieTalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:26 am

ZombieTalia Legilimens

~•~ Characters ~•~

To be a bit looser than my usual rules... Just post your nation here, along with their rank and alliance.

Thanks! ^_^

Current characters:

Canada The Moe Archer
America - THE HERO!
Russia - Creepy guy with lots of weapons
Romano - Da tomato thrower
Sealand- The Little Person Who Totally Kicks Butt

Last edited by Canada on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

ZombieTalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:30 am

ZombieTalia Tumblr_m4zqy8ctn51rx4gnco1_500

~•~ Alliances ~•~

Title says all!

Current Alliances:

North American Bros [Canada and America]
Whoever's Still Alive![So far: Canada, America, Russia, Romano and Sealand]

Last edited by Canada on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

ZombieTalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:32 am

ZombieTalia Mqdefault

~•~ Conclusion § Other ~•~

TAKE A WILD FACE FAMILY PICTURE SO YOU DON'T DIE OF SCARINESS!

Anyhoo~ I suppose that's basically it. I apologise for the fail pictures at the top of each post, but there's so many dark or snapped Canada pictures out there! And not a lot of Zombie looking Hetalia ones that won't make you have nightmares... *shivers* You know, this is the last time I set up a creepypasta roleplay early in the morning... All these noises make me jump, and I'm a scaredy cat... Oh, why am I making this? Good question, good question indeed. Because I never learn, do I?

Enjoy anyway, and watch out for my manly screams panicked hugs... Hi.

Title • Introduction • Rules • Ranks • Characters • Alliances • Conclusion/Other

OFFICIALLY OPEN!

Last edited by Canada on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Russia
You shall become with, da?
Russia

PP : 48360

ZombieTalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:40 am

Russia- Creepy guy with a lot of weapons.
((Allied with Whoever's Still Alive))
Back to top Go down
http://blaze3006.deviantart.com/
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

ZombieTalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:54 am

[[OOC: Accepted~]]
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

ZombieTalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:37 am

~Canada~

It had been an ordinary night, just like the others. I was in my room, reading the latest book in this series that Alfred had lent me. It was a horror themed book, filled with lots of zombies and all of those kind of things. I usually didn't like those books, but since he forced me to, I didn't have a choice. The book was starting to scare me at this point, and I was now curls up in my blankets, nervously nibbling on some ketchup chips I had poured into a bowl. Outside, rain splattered ominously on the windows.

Knock, knock, knock.

There was a loud knock on the door, followed by a loud scream. "Did Alfred watch too many horror movies again and needs to sleep over? Ugh, when will he learn...?" I muttered to myself, forcing myself to ignore that fact that I was easily scared as well. I put my book down and took off the blankets. As I was about to leave the room, I took my bow and arrow just in case. I don't know what compelled me to do this, but I was glad I did it.

For when I opened the front door, there stood a zombie. A real one.

[[OOC: Scaredy cat tiem. *runs away*

Yet I'm perfectly fine with HetaOni... I am okay with a nation eating alien that stalks people in a mansion where the time is all messed up but I'm scared of zombies... Okay me. Just okay.]]
Back to top Go down
Romano
"Chigiii!"
ZombieTalia Default4
Romano

PP : 46778

ZombieTalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:33 am

(i might die [& become a zombie : D] if i have to rp austria again xD. . . so~)

Romano- da tomato thrower
Whoever's Still Alive~
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsworld.com/forum
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

ZombieTalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:44 am

[[OOC: Lol XD YAY LOVI *Spain yay spazz*

I'm Spanish SO IT'S ALL GOOD.

*adds*

I love the name of our group. Whoever's Still Alive.]]
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

ZombieTalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:35 pm

~Russia~

I was standing right to the Zombie at Canada's house. I was stalking the zombie. I couldn't be seen from Canada's view, but I was there. I poked my head into sight, then swung my pipe to the head of the zombie. The zombie fell to the ground. I stepped into the doorway and smiled. "Check it out! The zombie has became one with Russia, da. Hello, Canada, do you come here often? That's a very cool bow and arrow. Where can I get one? I'll need it for my weapons collection."
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

ZombieTalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:43 pm

~Canada~

"Oh... Um... Bonjour Russia. I didn't see you there..." I said, blushing bright red. If Russia was right there... Does that mean the zombie was a fake? That isn't so scary, then. "Eh? My bow and arrows? Oh, I made them myself. I could teach you if you want some time. Say, what are you doing out here in the rain anyway? Would you like to come inside? I have some empty guest rooms that you can stay in." I wasn't completely thrilled at the idea of having Russia stay over, but I wasn't going to skimp out on generosity any day. Especially on a dark night like this. Okay, Mattie, no more scary books or movies for you any more...
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

ZombieTalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:04 pm

~Russia~

"I was stalking the zombie. A bunch of zombies destroyed my house and stole all of my weapons. I managed to escape with my pipe in hand. I wanted to see what zombies do. If the zombie noticed me then I could just hit it with my pipe and kill it. It walked to your house. It looked like it was planning something, so I killed it." I laughed tiny giggle and went into his house. "I can protect you from the zombies." I sat on the couch. I picked up Canada's book. "I love this book! You should watch the movie. However, I recommend the book over the movie. The darkness totally sets the mood."
Back to top Go down
Romano
"Chigiii!"
ZombieTalia Default4
Romano

ZombieTalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:25 pm

~Romano~

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Romano yelled as he ran through the streets outside of Canada's house, where he had just seem Russia go in. He turned around to see the zombies still coming after him, "Help me you jerks!" He called out to the house.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

ZombieTalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:48 pm

~Canada~

"S-so the zombie was real?" I replied, forcing myself not to squeak as I closed -and locked- the door after Russia walked in. "I thought it was just one of your or Alfred's little pranks!" I paused for a second, realising something. "Oh non...! Alfred and the others! Are they alright?" I asked, ignoring the Russian's recommendation of the zombie book and movie I had been reading. "We should go find them!" I then heard a scream from outside and opened the door to see Romano. "Oh, bonjour, Romano. Comme ça va?" I said sarcastically.

[[OOC: Book Canada is reading: "ZOMBIETALIA: NIGHT OF THE DEAD" //Steve'd//]]
Back to top Go down
Romano
"Chigiii!"
ZombieTalia Default4
Romano

ZombieTalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:51 pm

~Romano~

Romano turned to see Canada, "Shut up, America! Save me!~" He wailed as he ran toward Canada, which he mistaked for America
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

ZombieTalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:14 pm

~Canada~

"I'm Canada, not America! And come in, then." I said, sighing loudly, rolling my eyes at the panicking Italian.
Back to top Go down
Romano
"Chigiii!"
ZombieTalia Default4
Romano

ZombieTalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:24 pm

~Romano~

"Sorry, you look like like that annoying jerk" He said as he ran into the house.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

ZombieTalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:47 pm

~Canada~

"I-I look nothing like Alfred!" I complained as I closed the door again and locked it tightly. I glanced outside to see a group of zombies stumbling their way down the street, a lot of the falling down and having to drag themselves back up. "Okay, everybody, make sure you have a weapon in case the zombies break in, which they will probably do at some point. My defense is strong, but I don't want to bet my life on it."

[[OOC: Euro Cup match is about to start! Spain vs Italy! GO SPAIN! 8D]]
Back to top Go down
Russia
Russia

ZombieTalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:06 pm

~Russia~

I held my pipe in my hand "I'm ready!" I smiled. This should be fun. I can make the zombies one with Russia! I glanced at the zombies in kol-mode. Speaking of becoming one, I need to make Canada's house one with me...maybe later, after the zombie fight. "With my pipe, we'll win. Also, do you have any vodka? Vodka would be good. It's my fuel."
Back to top Go down
Romano
"Chigiii!"
ZombieTalia Default4
Romano

ZombieTalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:12 pm

(I kinda hope italy wins x3)

~Romano~

" i have some tomatoes" Romano said while looking around the room for a better weapon.
Back to top Go down
Canada
The moe
The moe
Canada

ZombieTalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:18 pm

~Canada~

"That's good." I replied, glad I let Russia into m y house after all. "Vodka? I think there's some in the basement... Let me go check." I went downstairs to look for it, and once I located some behind the couch, I came back upstairs. "France gave me some for free, but I don't really drink, so there's plenty left." I told the Russian as I handed a bottle to him. I turned back to Romano. "That's good enough, I think."

[[OOC: Oh dieu... CANADA YOU OH YOU

I made an ask account for Chidani! It's called "Chidani" XDDD

SPAAAIN *derp* :\'D I'm Spanish, or at least Iberian, which means I'm most likely Spanish. And some of my cousins are Spanish... DOES THAT COUNT? and I have relatives in Portugal.

SPAIN SCORED YAY!]]
Back to top Go down
Romano
"Chigiii!"
ZombieTalia Default4
Romano

ZombieTalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:24 pm

(well I'm Mexican : D but ..... Go Italy! Lol)

Romano-

Romano scowled at the tomatoes and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ZombieTalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZombieTalia   ZombieTalia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZombieTalia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kumajirou's Loft :: Other Roleplays :: Semi Elite Roleplays-
Jump to: